Too many fox

rabbithead

on our farm in Charles County. Anyone out there who has the equipment used for fox hunting at night and interested in eliminating them for us? If you need to drink alcohol to hunt, please do not reply. :otter:

limblips

PREMO Member
on our farm in Charles County. Anyone out there who has the equipment used for fox hunting at night and interested in eliminating them for us? If you need to drink alcohol to hunt, please do not reply. :otter:

Not a flame because I am assuming you are just covering yourself, but I know the vast majority of hunters/sportsmen do not drink before or during any hunting or shooting activity. The people that do drink during a hunt are just slobs/law breakers and they give the rest of us a bad rep. Now, after the hunt, a good cigar and three fingers of a single malt scotch can't be beat!
Good luck getting rid of the foxes. If you are successful you should see an increase in birds and small game.

rabbithead

Yes, but the fox also have mange and distemper. I shot one that tested positive for rabies and I am not that good with a 22- it was too close to the house. If no one is interested, thanks anyways.

There was a group that use to hunt the farm next door, but I can't seem to locate them. Thanks.

fisherpw

rabbithead -

Depending on where you live and the surrounding environment, I could probably get a couple of my hunting friends to assist you in removing any unwanted varmits. We are respectable and responsible hunters who would love the chance to erradicate your Fox issue.

bulldog

Yes, but the fox also have mange and distemper. I shot one that tested positive for rabies and I am not that good with a 22- it was too close to the house. If no one is interested, thanks anyways.

There was a group that use to hunt the farm next door, but I can't seem to locate them. Thanks.

If you get someone to hunt them, be sure they do so within the legal seaon which is November 1 - Jan 19 I believe.

If you get someone to hunt them, be sure they do so within the legal seaon which is November 1 - Jan 19 I believe.
I need to check and see if the rules have changed, but last I knew, Charles County was open season on foxes Jan 1 - Dec 31.

bulldog

I need to check and see if the rules have changed, but last I knew, Charles County was open season on foxes Jan 1 - Dec 31.

Actually, we're both wrong. :doh: I just checked again and for Charles and Dorchester it is August 1 - July 31st. :killingme
Go get em.

rabbithead

rabbithead -

Depending on where you live and the surrounding environment, I could probably get a couple of my hunting friends to assist you in removing any unwanted varmits. We are respectable and responsible hunters who would love the chance to erradicate your Fox issue.

I will send you a PM- Thanks-