• No

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Scofflaw and Personal Responsibility.

Dork said:
Mike, I think you're right. I just found this article on FORESTAL....
:larry: Dork

It is amazing that Dork will go through all that effort to post such an obvious lie.

It is amazing. :larry:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Scofflaw and Personal Responsibility.

Mikeinsmd said:
But JPC, if Forestool can say Bush lied without proof, we can call him a child molester without proof.
Here is a link HERE and it is proof so it is no lie that Bush tortures prisoners.
:whistle:

Dork

Highlander's MPD
JPC sr said:
:larry: Dork

It is amazing that you would go to so much trouble to write such a big lie.

Simply amazing. :larry:

You're just as big of an idiot at Forestal. Me thinks my next story will be about you. It only took a few minutes to do so you can't say I went to a lot of trouble. It's not about a big lie. Anyone can read the story and see it for what it is, a JOKE. I guess the only joke you know about is the one you look at in the mirror.

Any story ideas for JPC, anyone?

AndyMarquisLIVE

Torture is never acceptable. I don't think what we're doing counts as torture, but torture in it's definition is never appropracceptable.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Dork said:
You're just as big of an idiot at Forestal. Me thinks my next story will be about you. It only took a few minutes to do so you can't say I went to a lot of trouble. It's not about a big lie. Anyone can read the story and see it for what it is, a JOKE. I guess the only joke you know about is the one you look at in the mirror.

Any story ideas for JPC, anyone?
I'll submit a story about him to the Independent. :jet:

PsyOps

Pixelated
JPC sr said:
Here is a link HERE and it is proof so it is no lie that Bush tortures prisoners.
:whistle:
I see, so if the Washington Post calls waterboarding torture then, BY CRACKY, it must be torture. I mean we'd be complete fools for not believing the Post. I mean Charles Krulak and Joseph Hoar (authors of this article) must be experts. I'm sure they have personally sat in on actual interrogations where this "torture" has occurred.

Tell me something JPC... what's more torturous, our troops traveling the streets of Iraq not knowing if they are going to get their heads blown off or a prisoner being interrogated with waterboarding, when they prisoner knows they will live at the end of their interrogation?