Tough time putting this fire out...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/index.php?sty=60551

A Mesa deputy fire chief is on paid leave after being accused of bestial acts with his nextdoor neighbor’s lamb

It gets worse...

The arrest came after the neighbor and another man said they found Johnson in a small barn in the 1200 block of East Catclaw Street; his pants were down as he held the small, young ewe to the ground, the men told deputies, according to the sheriff’s report.

Not only was this guy having sex with a sheep, but it sounds like it was not consensual AND with a minor!

You know, thanks to the internet, we have a non stop, daily flood of stories like this to read every stinking day.

It just mystifies me what gets into people.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
Not only was this guy having sex with a sheep, but it sounds like it was not consensual AND with a minor!

You know, thanks to the internet, we have a non stop, daily flood of stories like this to read every stinking day.

It just mystifies me what gets into people.
Sin.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

...OK, but this goes a bit beyond your run of the mill taking of the Lords name in vain, sloth, glutony and so forth in my book.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How would you like to go walking in your neighbor's barn and discover him going after it with a lamb?? :eyebrow:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'd be raising hell...

vraiblonde said:
How would you like to go walking in your neighbor's barn and discover him going after it with a lamb?? :eyebrow:

...there are to be no, repeat ZERO, barns in Brookridge Estates.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You say...

rack'm said:
If that were the case, it wouldn't be so bad. :ohwell:

...but what about last months winner, the guy and the horse? I didn't feel any better (or laugh any less) about that one.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
...there are to be no, repeat ZERO, barns in Brookridge Estates.
There's a huge barn right across the street - where've you been??

And this might explain where Katnip goes for days on end. :yikes:

rack'm

Jaded
Larry Gude said:
...but what about last months winner, the guy and the horse? I didn't feel any better (or laugh any less) about that one.

The one where the guy died from being speared by the horse??

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...OK, but this goes a bit beyond your run of the mill taking of the Lords name in vain, sloth, glutony and so forth in my book.
That kind of stuff has been going on for a long time. Where do you think syphilis and gonorrhea came from? Bestiality; sheep and pigs. Just like AIDS is prevalent in monkeys.
<h3>Exodus 22:19
</h3>
<p><sup>&nbsp;<span id="en-NASB-2133" class="sup">19</span></sup>"Whoever lies with an animal shall surely be put to death.
</p>
<p>&nbsp;
</p>
<h3>Leviticus 20:15-16
</h3>
<p><sup>&nbsp;<span id="en-NASB-3334" class="sup">15</span></sup>'If there is a man who lies with an animal, he shall surely be put to death; you shall also kill the animal.
</p>
<p>&nbsp;<sup><span id="en-NASB-3335" class="sup">16</span></sup>'If there is a woman who approaches any animal to mate with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
</p>
<h3>Deuteronomy 27:21
</h3>
<p>&nbsp;<sup><span id="en-NASB-5607" class="sup">21</span></sup>'Cursed is he who lies with any animal.' And all the people shall say, 'Amen.'
</p>

SamSpade

Ever here about what they say about Montana?

"Montana...where men are men; and women are men; and sheep are nervous".

Incidentally, these guys use what's called a "sheep cane" - a long cane with a mirror on the end - to see if the sheep are *smiling*.

SamSpade

A ventriloquist is passing through an Indian village. He sees an Indian man tending to his farm. The ventriloquist decides to have some fun with him. He says to the Indian, "How does your dog over there like it on the farm?" The Indian replies, "Dog not talk." The ventriloquist throws his voice and the dog says, "He doesn't give me enough water." The Indian is amazed. Next, the ventriloquist asks, "What about those chickens? Are you treating them any better?" The Indian replies, "Chickens not talk." The chickens then speak up, "He doesn't feed us enough." Again, the Indian is shocked.

The ventriloquist then looks over to the pen where the sheep are kept. As he starts to ask about the sheep, the Indian shouts, "Sheep lie!!!!!"