Tough time putting this fire out...

rack'm

Jaded
SamSpade said:
Most think that AIDS passed into the human sphere from humans *eating* infected monkeys.

As if the story of it being passed to humans from having sex with monkeys wasn't bad enough. :twitch:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So you're suggesting...

vraiblonde said:
There's a huge barn right across the street - where've you been??

And this might explain where Katnip goes for days on end. :yikes:

Katnip is...a...a...fireman??????

:noway:

rack'm

Jaded
Larry Gude said:
...that one.

I personally thought that story was hysterical……I love it when the sickos die from their deviant behavior. :killingme :killingme

The video was absolutely rib hurting funny.....:roflmao::roflmao:

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
SamSpade said:
Most think that AIDS passed into the human sphere from humans *eating* infected monkeys.
Monkeys enjoy foreplay too :shrug:

Oh and that whole AIDS thing coming from monkeys is true. BUT I want to point out Chimps are "Apes" not "monkeys". Big difference :ohwell:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Trunk Monkey said:
That is just sick. Another innocent animal victimized by a perverted human. :ohwell:
We could torment him by yelling things like, "So I guess lanolin really turns you on." Or show him a piece of mutton and say, "Your girlfriend makes a great dinner, literally."

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Trunk Monkey said:
That is just sick. Another innocent animal victimized by a perverted human. :ohwell:

Now just how do you know she was innocent? Maybe she was a ho...Maybe, just maybe she started the whole thing....Elsheepho

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The arrest came after the neighbor and another man said they found Johnson in a small barn in the 1200 block of East Catclaw Street (Mesa); his pants were down as he held the small, young ewe to the ground, the men told deputies, according to the sheriff’s report.

:shocking: That's only a little ways from where my dad lived. Sick bastage. :twitch: