dead_babies.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 160
S

Schizo

Mikeinsmd said:
:bigwhoop: Wish I could've found the cartoon!! :bigwhoop: And no I don't care who I offend with the title....

Are you sure you are not an Aryan, White Power, KKK membership toting person?

S

Schizo

Mikeinsmd said:
Yep, I'm sure.

You hide it pretty well. :eyebrow:

You DO know that people other than Muslims wear turbins?

Last edited by a moderator:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mikeinsmd said:
Yep, I'm sure.
Don't you love how THEY strap bombs to their bodies and kill people, not to mention fly planes into civilian buildings, yet YOU are the bad guy because you call them a name?

Mikeinsmd

vraiblonde said:
Don't you love how THEY strap bombs to their bodies and kill people, not to mention fly planes into civilian buildings, yet YOU are the bad guy because you call them a name?
Oh Yea?? Well at least I didn't draw a cartoon about their prophet!! :neener:

nomoney

Schizo said:

then they would be called "those turbin wearing ones"..I think the term towel head fits here :yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
:popcorn: Yeah, Cracker...

:razz:

Mikeinsmd

Schizo said:
I know that very well. And regardless what you THINK you know about me, I am none of the monikers you implied. That's why there was a link provided with my post. :duh:

Don't you have a rally to get ready for tomorrow?

S

Schizo

Mikeinsmd said:
I know that very well. And regardless what you THINK you know about me, I am none of the monikers you implied. That's why there was a link provided with my post. :duh:

Don't you have a rally to get ready for tomorrow?

Sorry, I don't argue with people with small minds. Bye bye

MMDad

Lem Putt
Schizo said:

Many Muslims don't wear "turbins" or turbans. In Saudi Arabia, they wear a grament called a Ghutra, which translated into english is "towel". He was being very precise in his wording.

Schizo, you are quick to jump Mikey for generalizing yet from everything I am reading the Muslim community on a whole has taken up arms against western civilization as a whole rather than just the newspaper that offended them. Why aren't you picking up on that generalization and running with it...:confused:

Mikeinsmd

kwillia said:
Schizo, you are quick to jump Mikey for generalizing yet from everything I am reading the Muslim community on a whole has taken up arms against western civilization as a whole rather than just the newspaper that offended them. Why aren't you picking up on that generalization and running with it...:confused:
He left K. :huggy:
(I kicked his ass)

rocknroll

muslims are over 1/5 of the population of the earth

some of them are bad just like some americans are bad

anyone who blames muslims in general for 9/11

or suicide bombings

or whatever

is just racist, plain and simple

Mikeinsmd

rocknroll said:
muslims are over 1/5 of the population of the earth some of them are bad just like some americans are bad anyone who blames muslims in general for 9/11 or suicide bombings or whatever is just racist, plain and simple
Look!!! The box of hammers said something!!! :killingme :killingme

:smack: :buttkick: