Trans Shooters And Reactions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Two Protesters From Michael Knowles’ Pitt Debate On Transgenderism Indicted

“The DiPippas participated in a protest at the O’Hara Student Center on the University of Pittsburgh campus, at which time Brian DiPippa ignited and dropped two homemade smoke bomb containers in and around a line of persons waiting to enter the O’Hara Student Center to attend a scheduled event featuring guest speakers,” the release said. “The Indictment further alleges that, when Pitt Police officers gathered and formed a barrier to prevent the protesters from entering the rear of the building, Brian DiPippa, concealed by his wife, Krystal DiPippa, ignited and threw a large explosive firework into the group of Pitt officers, causing a loud explosion and injuries to several officers.”

The charges of conspiracy and obstruction of law enforcement come with a maximum of 10 years in prison, a $500,000 fine, or both. Using an explosive to commit a federal felony carries a mandatory minimum sentence of 10 years in prison and a maximum fine of $250,000.

In reaction to the charges, Knowles tweeted, “Very pleased to see the FBI arrest a couple of the anarchists who set off an explosive at one of my campus events this semester!”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Philly Mass Shooting Suspect Breaks All Narratives—BLM Supporter, Wears Women's Clothes, and Some Surprising Posts

The mass shooter who shot and killed five people in Philadelphia on Monday — Independence Day eve — has been identified as Kimbrady Carriker. Carriker, 40, allegedly shot people indiscriminately in the Kingessing neighborhood, killing four men and a 15-year-old teenage boy. He also allegedly wounded a two-year-old and a 13-year-old, who were both shot multiple times in the legs. Another two-year-old and a 33-year-old woman were hit by flying glass as a result of the shooting.

Police have no known motive yet for the shooting, and the alleged killer has no known connection to any of the victims at this point. The suspect was wearing a bulletproof vest and had an AR-15 with multiple magazines as well as a handgun.

Carriker seems to defy a lot of narratives.

In March, Carriker posted pictures of himself dressed as a woman, including photos of him wearing a bra, women’s clothes, and earrings.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Cross-dressing gunman behind July 4 Philly bloodbath that left five dead is BLM supporter who made chilling Facebook posts about 'black massacres' and 'evil spirits'

• Kimbrady Carriker, 40, shot dead four men and a 15-year-old boy in the Kingsessing neighborhood on the eve of the Fourth of July
  • He is now in custody and facing multiple murder charges after rampaging through the streets with an AR-15, a handgun and wearing a ballistic vest
  • Facebook posts from March 2022 show Carriker dressed as a woman, wearing a bra, hooped earrings and gold bracelets

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Philly Mass Shooting Suspect Breaks All Narratives—BLM Supporter, Wears Women's Clothes, and Some Surprising Posts

The mass shooter who shot and killed five people in Philadelphia on Monday — Independence Day eve — has been identified as Kimbrady Carriker. Carriker, 40, allegedly shot people indiscriminately in the Kingessing neighborhood, killing four men and a 15-year-old teenage boy. He also allegedly wounded a two-year-old and a 13-year-old, who were both shot multiple times in the legs. Another two-year-old and a 33-year-old woman were hit by flying glass as a result of the shooting.

Police have no known motive yet for the shooting, and the alleged killer has no known connection to any of the victims at this point. The suspect was wearing a bulletproof vest and had an AR-15 with multiple magazines as well as a handgun.

Carriker seems to defy a lot of narratives.

In March, Carriker posted pictures of himself dressed as a woman, including photos of him wearing a bra, women’s clothes, and earrings.

I've had CNN on all morning and they have yet to make any mention of even the possibility of any of this.

Hijinx

Too bad he didn't have the balls to shoot it out,
Now we will be feeding this fruit until someone other prisoner does the world a favor.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Officials say accused Philadelphia shooter Kimbrady Carricker is not transgender, despite online photos

Officials used they/them pronouns for Carricker while denying that he was trans

Philadelphia officials say the alleged attacker in Monday's deadly mass shooting is not transgender despite online photos that appear to show him wearing women's clothing.

Asa Khalif, who serves on the Philadelphia DA's LGBTQ advisory committee, condemned the "conservative press" for "nasty, violent" speculation surrounding Kimbrady Carricker's gender identity. Carricker, 40, is biologically male.

Tomorrow they'll be sure he isn't really Black.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Officials say accused Philadelphia shooter Kimbrady Carricker is not transgender, despite online photos

Officials used they/them pronouns for Carricker while denying that he was trans

Philadelphia officials say the alleged attacker in Monday's deadly mass shooting is not transgender despite online photos that appear to show him wearing women's clothing.

Asa Khalif, who serves on the Philadelphia DA's LGBTQ advisory committee, condemned the "conservative press" for "nasty, violent" speculation surrounding Kimbrady Carricker's gender identity. Carricker, 40, is biologically male.

Tomorrow they'll be sure he isn't really Black.
And the west wing coke will be found to be powdered sugar.

herb749

Can't find the Baltimore shooter, this one isn't being talked about. Can't make black people look bad.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The most complete news about shooters like this seems to come from either the British or Australian press.

Hijinx

Can't find the Baltimore shooter, this one isn't being talked about. Can't make black people look bad.
Now 20 people were shot and no one recognized the shooter?
Just some clown who walked in there and started shooting.?
That's BS Snitches get stitches. Everyone is either frightened, ( possibly with good reason) or they are just as bad as the shooter.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Fox ran another child de-transitioner’s story yesterday, and like the others, it will tug at your heart’s strings.

image 7.png

Kobe said he had always felt effeminate but didn’t to be gay. So at age 11, the young man informed his shocked parents that he was transgender. Nothing happened for a couple years, but then when he was 13, Kobe said, older trans people he met online secretly taught him (and other kids) how to "play the suicide card" on his parents to get them to agree to his hormone treatments.

Kobe explained:

“I started using, like, ‘the suicide tactics,’ because that's what they are. That's what they tell us all to do… I don't want to use the word groom, but we are like taught. I guess the older transpeople teach us to say that stuff to get the health care and everything. And I mean, there were times when I thought I was genuinely suicidal over gender dysphoria, but I think it was all just stuff that was in my head. I don't think I would have ever been suicidal about being biologically male if I had never been exposed to that stuff.”

He should’ve gone ahead and used the word, “groom.”

Faced with his threats of self-harm, Kobe’s parents reluctantly agreed he could start taking puberty blockers at 13. By his sixteenth birthday, Kobe was taking estrogen. Later he began preparatory bottom surgery by having his testicles removed, which also stopped his body from producing testosterone.

"I was expecting it to help me with my mental health, but it didn't do anything. I just wasted so much time and all I did really was become a medical patient for life," Kobe explained. Now the young man says he must be regularly tested for osteoporosis. He now has chronic spinal pain, his growth is “permanently stunted,” he has lost most sexual sensation, he is infertile, has constant brain fog that causes him to often lose his train of thought in the middle of a sentence, and has permanent difficulty urinating.

The young man said the “affirming” treatments never actually improved his mental health. Just the opposite; they made him worse: psychotic and depressed to the point of actual suicide. And the trans ideology completely overtook his life to the exclusion of anything else that might have been good or worthwhile. Kobe explained that during “the time I lived as trans, I had no hobbies or interests, I had nothing really. It was just becoming this caricature of a woman and everything that's based around that."

I’d like to modestly propose that any doctor providing children ‘safe and effective’ affirming treatments should be first required to undergo the exact same treatments themselves. I mean, it’s important that the doctors can relate to what the children are going through. Since all these treatments are — allegedly — reversible, the doctors can also have the reverse treatment later, to be consistent with whatever they think their gender is.

Who’s with me?

Hijinx

Allegedly reversable WTF is this kid saying. .He can't get his balls back, not even in his dreams.
As a child he didn't know WTF he was doing , and his dumb-assed parents what the hell were they thinking?

If the kid threatens suicide if you don't cut his nuts off tell him to waiit until he is 21 and he can do whatever the hell he wants to do, but not until he finds out what he really wants to do.
Teaching this sht in schools and letting head shrinkers Phuck up people's lives with this bullsht is wrong. dead wrong.
Any teacher who teaches it and any psychiatrist who recommends it should be locked up with the baby killing at birth abortionist.