Transmission Rebuild Kits

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Waldorf MD off of Berry road (229) he has been doing work for as long as I can remember..T&G performance he is the owner/driver of the Flying Wedge and yes he is a Mopar guy but can build any brand he is in the Middle he still looks the same except with gray hair that vega had a 440 0r 426 max wedge in it View attachment 168630
oh..wayyyyy up the road for me. If I'm going that far I take stuff to a guy near Landover that does my block and crank work if I'm having the block line bored. I'll still check that shop out though....my guy in Landover is talking about retiring and closing up shop.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Where is that?

Johnny Heard was running an automotive machine shop in Callaway but the sign recently went away so I'm not sure if he's still in business. Been meaning to check... BI Mattingly was in process of closing his machine shop in Compton a couple years ago and had all his equipment, including his phenomenal crank grinder, up for sale. Too much equipment for too much $$ for me to consider.
Got a text back from Johnny. He is still open for business

Kinnakeet

oh..wayyyyy up the road for me. If I'm going that far I take stuff to a guy near Landover that does my block and crank work if I'm having the block line bored. I'll still check that shop out though....my guy in Landover is talking about retiring and closing up shop.
Mike does it all