trivia game

Loper

Animal Poor!
:pete: I'm a fella... and I'm losing too!!! :buddies: but I am beating you... :whistle:

oops let me look up what "fella" means in several dialects and other languages before I get trounced upon! :lmao:

Note **What I originally meant by fella, was that I am female!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Yeah, you're beating my azz, too. :mad: I screwed up and said anemone. :lmao:

Feel free to taunt me at your leisure.

"I taunt you for a second time..." :lmao: sorry, it was the only thing that popped into my head...

Damn, yesterday for history, I had paragraphs for questions to read. I think the questions are different for each person... today I screwed up on salted herring of all things... :whistle:

:lmao::lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
"I taunt you for a second time..." :lmao: sorry, it was the only thing that popped into my head...

Damn, yesterday for history, I had paragraphs for questions to read. I think the questions are different for each person... today I screwed up on salted herring of all things... :whistle:

:lmao::lmao:
I did click the little box in setup to make the questions different for each person.
I figured that since I tried to cheat on the other site I play this on by creating two identities,,, well, I assumed that others would try it here also.:lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
I did click the little box in setup to make the questions different for each person.
I figured that since I tried to cheat on the other site I play this on by creating two identities,,, well, I assumed that others would try it here also.:lmao:

well I haven't tried to cheat yet, but that was probably a good assumption on your part... :yay: :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
It asked me about Cribbage hands. WTH is a Cribbage? And just how many hands does it have??? :shocked:

:lmao::lmao: dammit, I didn't get any Cribbage questions! My parents and family played Cribbage every year for Thanksgiving Dinner! It was the only time I ever saw it played... and they would play on well into the night!

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
:lmao::lmao: dammit, I didn't get any Cribbage questions! My parents and family played Cribbage every year for Thanksgiving Dinner! It was the only time I ever saw it played... and they would play on well into the night!

How much is 4 of a kind worth in Cribbage hands? :shrug: