Trump ends 1st year with lowest average approval rating

Sapidus

Please explain. Whose money are they grabbing? I'm still waiting for an answer to this one.

The poor and middle class. Pay attention.

The my are selling a bill of goods which says everyone is getting a break. Problem is that’s only true for a limited time for lower earners. There is no expiration on any of the cuts for higher earners. Just because a tax on delays it’s unfairness doesn’t make it any less unfair

Sapidus

I double-dog dare you to go ONE thread without calling someone who bests you in logic a racist.
Haha. To think Gillian or you have ever vested anyone in logic is hilarious.

There really is little reason why you would hold such hypocritical views of the behavior of two presidents other than color at this point.

You practically cheer Trump when he lies to your face, golfs 3x more than Obama. Spends tax payer money to vacation. All issues you cried about when Obama even thought about a golf club.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

There really is little reason why you would hold such hypocritical views of the behavior of two presidents other than color at this point.

You practically cheer Trump when he lies to your face, golfs 3x more than Obama. Spends tax payer money to vacation. All issues you cried about when Obama even thought about a golf club.
That's a long way of saying you lost.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
You know why a biracial man, raised primarily by white people, claims to be a black man, not a white man? There's no privilege in being a white man.

Look at Ben Jealous...he has more white genes than me...no money in being a white “civil rights” activist.....

This_person

The poor and middle class. Pay attention.

The my are selling a bill of goods which says everyone is getting a break. Problem is that’s only true for a limited time for lower earners. There is no expiration on any of the cuts for higher earners. Just because a tax on delays it’s unfairness doesn’t make it any less unfair

Please try again in English, because it looks like you're saying that somehow the tax breaks the poor and middle class are getting are not as much as the tax breaks the rich are getting, and therefore the rich are taking money from the poor and middle class.

You do know that's not how this works, right? EVERYONE is getting to keep more of their money. Yes, as it is written today - 5 congresses before it changes - it changes in the future. When it does, no one is taking money from the poor and middle class to provide incomes to the rich.

you get that, right?

This_person

Maybe you've missed all the times I've agreed with you on Trump taking vacations when he said he would not. I'm not sure how you could have, but it seems the dozens of times I've said it must have been the times you missed it.

However, it's pretty common to hold two different views of the same actions from different people - ones you like and ones you don't. To be fair, though, for me personally I hate Trump's actions for all the same reasons I hated Obama's, and I liked Obama's for all the same reasons I like Trumps. It just so happens Trump gives me a greater like/hate ratio than Obama did.

But, no one brought up Obama himself, or his race, with respect to anything but you. Think about that.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Please try again in English, because it looks like you're saying that somehow the tax breaks the poor and middle class are getting are not as much as the tax breaks the rich are getting, and therefore the rich are taking money from the poor and middle class.

You do know that's not how this works, right? EVERYONE is getting to keep more of their money. Yes, as it is written today - 5 congresses before it changes - it changes in the future. When it does, no one is taking money from the poor and middle class to provide incomes to the rich.

you get that, right?

You’re trying to explain the color red to a blind man......

This_person

No. You did. You voted for a conman. I continue to see the truth

If you see the truth, you would refute the points instead of resorting to assuming the race of the previous president has anything to do with why people disliked his actions.

Race had nothing to do with me liking him making the "Bush tax cuts" permanent. Race had nothing to do with me liking his version of a surge on the wars. Race had nothing to do with him flouting the Constitution - by his own admission - regarding illegal immigrants.

I thought Holder was a corrupt and criminal AG. I think that Sessions is seemingly inept as AG. Both are based on the actions I've seen so far (kind of cemented by Holder being held in contempt of Congress). Not even a little bit based on the race of either one.

Sapidus

you get that, right?

Sorry this is all so confusing for you. Unfortunately I believe you are playing dumb.

So because the poor and middle class tax breaks expire in 5 congress while the ones for the rich don’t you believe it is acceptable ?

This_person

Look at Ben Jealous...he has more white genes than me...no money in being a white “civil rights” activist.....

The NAACP chick, Fauxchahontess, etc., etc. It's an epidemic.

Obama did a pretty good job of explaining it in his book
Barry Obama said:
Yes, I’d seen weakness in other men – Gramps and his disappointments, Lolo and his compromise. But these men had become object lessons for me, men I might love but never emulate, white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela. And if later I saw that the black men I knew – Frank or Ray or Will or Rafiq – fell short of such lofty standards; if I had learned to respect these men for the struggles they went through, recognizing them as my own – my father’s voice had nevertheless remained untainted, inspiring, rebuking, granting or withholding approval. You do not work hard enough, Barry. You must help in your people’s struggle. Wake up, black man!

When people who don’t know me well, black or white, discover my background (and it is usually a discovery, for I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of twelve or thirteen, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites), I see the split-second adjustments they have to make, the searching of my eyes for some telltale sign. They no longer know who I am. Privately, they guess at my troubled heart, I suppose – the mixed blood, the divided soul, the ghostly image of the tragic mulatto trapped between two worlds.

No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.

That's just how white folks will do you. It wasn't merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn't know they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserved of their scorn.

There are a lot more racist quotes from him, but you get the point....

This_person

Sorry this is all so confusing for you. Unfortunately I believe you are playing dumb.

So because the poor and middle class tax breaks expire in 5 congress while the ones for the rich don’t you believe it is acceptable ?

The topic is not confusing to me. Sentences like, "The my are selling a bill of goods which says everyone is getting a break" and "Just because a tax on delays it’s unfairness doesn’t make it any less unfair" are confusing to me, because they make no sense.

Again, perhaps you have missed where I agreed that it is problematic to have the rates' fates be different, so I will say it again - I AGREE IT IS PROBLEMATIC TO HAVE THE RATES' FATES BE DIFFERENT. Maybe you'll retain it this time.

But, no, that is not my issue. You said that the tax cuts are a "money grab by the wealthy". So, let's see what that means. If you said it was a land grab, I would say, "what land". And you would have to show how wealthy people are grabbing land that is not theirs. But, you didn't say a land grab, you said it was a money grab by the wealthy. So, my question is, whose money are they grabbing?

Your answer was they are grabbing the poor and middle class' money.

My response to that was, no they are not.

While the rates may change differently 5 Congresses from now (granted, we have not had a budget in 5 congresses, so there is a fear that the next 5 congresses may not fix this problem), there is no money being grabbed by the wealthy that belongs to the poor and/or middle class. The wealthy, like the poor and middle class, are being allowed to keep more of their own money. No one is grabbing any money from anyone else, or that belongs somewhere else.

You get that, right?

Sapidus

If you see the truth, you would refute the points instead of resorting to assuming the race of the previous president has anything to do with why people disliked his actions.

Race had nothing to do with me liking him making the "Bush tax cuts" permanent. Race had nothing to do with me liking his version of a surge on the wars. Race had nothing to do with him flouting the Constitution - by his own admission - regarding illegal immigrants.

I thought Holder was a corrupt and criminal AG. I think that Sessions is seemingly inept as AG. Both are based on the actions I've seen so far (kind of cemented by Holder being held in contempt of Congress). Not even a little bit based on the race of either one.

Why do you assume I was talking to you when I mentioned race ?

You are often misguided and make terrible similes and comparisons but you take the time to spell out your reasoning and use examples, articles and facts.

The person I was responding only makes stupid jokes , defends the indefensible and harps about nonsensical birther theories and makes fun of Michelle’s appearance and brings up Obama’s race at every opportunity. Which is why I responded to him the way I did

black dog

Free America
Why do you assume I was talking to you when I mentioned race ?

You are often misguided and make terrible similes and comparisons but you take the time to spell out your reasoning and use examples, articles and facts.

The person I was responding only makes stupid jokes , defends the indefensible and harps about nonsensical birther theories and makes fun of Michelle’s appearance and brings up Obama’s race at every opportunity. Which is why I responded to him the way I did

Which part of Michael's appearance isn't accurate?
That she wants strait white folks hair that blows in the wind or
That she has a Weiner?

oVHMdDZ.jpg