Trump ends 1st year with lowest average approval rating

This_person

Why do you assume I was talking to you when I mentioned race ?

You are often misguided and make terrible similes and comparisons but you take the time to spell out your reasoning and use examples, articles and facts.

I didn't assume that you were responding to me. I simply took offense to the racism charge where none was applicable.

Sapidus

I didn't assume that you were responding to me. I simply took offense to the racism charge where none was applicable.

So you must have missed black dogs last post and all the other racist trash I have seen spewed on here which does nothing to refute the stereotype that Trump supporters are slack jawed knuckle draggers.

SamSpade

... refute the stereotype that Trump supporters are slack jawed knuckle draggers.

Because leftists are kind, sentimental and forgiving bleeding hearts. Tolerant and all that.

That they have to create an image of those who don't agree with them.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Because leftists are kind, sentimental and forgiving bleeding hearts. Tolerant and all that.

That they have to create an image of those who don't agree with them.

Yea, that guns and bibles thingy....and deplorables.

Looks like Sappy rolled out of bed and started right where he left off. Such talent.

This_person

So you must have missed black dogs last post and all the other racist trash I have seen spewed on here which does nothing to refute the stereotype that Trump supporters are slack jawed knuckle draggers.

You really can't tell sarcastic comedy from racism? I bet you think it's ok for rappers to say ###### all the time, but not for a white guy to point out that they say ###### all the time, too.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The poor and middle class. Pay attention.

The my are selling a bill of goods which says everyone is getting a break. Problem is that’s only true for a limited time for lower earners. There is no expiration on any of the cuts for higher earners. Just because a tax on delays it’s unfairness doesn’t make it any less unfair

had 9 Senate Democrats vote for the tax cuts, they would have been permanent ... instead with a simple majority, the bills had to go to reconciliation

Hijinx

It's really funny. The Democrats ---Rich ones like Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck the Schmuck--put out this BS about tax cuts for the rich, and it becomes the rallying cry for the poor idiots like Sap and Midnight.

They truly believe that rich Democrats have some affinity with them.
Poor fools.

The only thing Pelosi wants is yo stay in the Congress and get richer,
Her lifestyle proves she has no real feelings for the poor.
Good food, liquor, and playing the wheel is what means something to her.

Sapidus

You really can't tell sarcastic comedy from racism? I bet you think it's ok for rappers to say ###### all the time, but not for a white guy to point out that they say ###### all the time, too.

Sure just like Trump was joking about mocking a disabled reporter, locker room talk.

Calling a woman an ape or a tranny is not sarcastic comedy. I don't know what kind of sense of humor you have and why you think that is acceptable.

This_person

Sure just like Trump was joking about mocking a disabled reporter, locker room talk.

Calling a woman an ape or a tranny is not sarcastic comedy. I don't know what kind of sense of humor you have and why you think that is acceptable.

Probably because I'm not a judgmental ass? :shrug:

Milton Berle used to dress in drag all the time - it was pretty funny. Carol Burnett's signature was a jungle scream. Obama joked about bowling like he was in the Special Olympics.

It would appear to me that you don't have a sense of humor at all. If you don't find it funny, that's certainly a person's prerogative. Not being able to identify the difference between a racist attack and humor is another problem all together.

Do you think it's funny when someone like Chris Rock makes jokes against white people?

[video=youtube;sG5Kjsz_Y2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG5Kjsz_Y2E[/video]

I think most of it is funny.