Trump getting ready for 17 day vacation

warneckutz

Damn, Sap. I think your infatuation with Trump is a bit excessive. We're gonna find you under the presidential podium, aren't we?

Restitution

Stop trying to come up with excuses for inexcusable behavior.

The problem is Sapmynuts..... that most of the people you continue to fight with actually DO think there are things wrong with Trump. And that is the difference.

They (myself included) are willing to admit that there are faults whereas you...... only point your finger at Trump and heaven forbid comparisons be drawn or aspersions be cast upon your Messiah!

This_person

We are putting in perspective. Our President is lying to us. repeatedly. Stop bringing up Obama and Clinton to excuse his behavior. They are not the president at the moment and one of them never was the president.

21% of the time is still a hell of a lot in 6 months after complaining about Obama doing it and then going on vacation which he also promised he wouldn't do.

It is fair for people to be upset by this without having to quantify it as compared to someone else's prior behavior. That is not how it works. You can give money to one homeless person without giving to every homeless person you see.

And if that is how it works for you that is fine but stop trying to tell people what they should post and what should concern them. You post things that you believe are relevant. if others agree they will discuss them.

Well, let's face it, the one who was president should not really have been either.

But, if you can't see the difference between me saying "I fully agree he's out to much....it is disturbing...rather disturbing...that's a lie. Surely we expected better of him and this is deeply disappointing." and someone making excuses, then there's not much hope for you.

You keep being worried about him golfing too much, and I'll try and watch out for him arming the Ukrainians in a proxy war with Russia. After all, you said you're only able to handle things you can figure out easily, and golfing too much is pretty easy even for you to figure out. If you can't see why golfing is so much less a concern than other things, you stick with worrying about golfing.

Wishbone

Perhaps if you weren't such a hypocrite they might take your indignation seriously, but since you and yours spent 8 long years suckling at the anus of the muslim in chief.... it rings empty.

Say G'night Gracie.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I believe Congress' recess should be starting soon, right? 5 weeks or something?

They were supposed to leave July 29, McConnell delayed it a week or two so they are supposed to head out shortly and stay gone until Sep 5.

Sapidus

Perhaps if you weren't such a hypocrite they might take your indignation seriously, but since you and yours spent 8 long years suckling at the anus of the muslim in chief.... it rings empty.

Say G'night Gracie.

And you know this how since I only joined the forum 2 months ago?

warneckutz

Go back to trying to get someone to look at your roid shriveled balls in the sauna.

So I ask you about your infatuation with THE President of the United States and your reply deals with "balls"? You BLEW the doors off the closet, speedy.

Sapidus

Well, let's face it, the one who was president should not really have been either.

But, if you can't see the difference between me saying "I fully agree he's out to much....it is disturbing...rather disturbing...that's a lie. Surely we expected better of him and this is deeply disappointing." and someone making excuses, then there's not much hope for you.

You keep being worried about him golfing too much, and I'll try and watch out for him arming the Ukrainians in a proxy war with Russia. After all, you said you're only able to handle things you can figure out easily, and golfing too much is pretty easy even for you to figure out. If you can't see why golfing is so much less a concern than other things, you stick with worrying about golfing.

I'm sorry your brain can only be worried about one topic at a time.

I'm able to be worried about all of them and lying and vacationing excessively is one of the things that indicates his character.

If it doesn't bother you feel free to not come into posts about it and focus on other things.

You chose to insert yourself in the conversation to tell everyone else how they should feel about it.

Hijinx

Why should he hang around Washington when the Congress is not in session? He dosn't get anything done with them when they are in session why hang around when they aren't.? Hope he enjoys himself in New Jersey. Hope he comped himself there.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The president said he wouldn't go on vacation a lot, and yet he is. That's a lie. Surely, we expected better of him and this is deeply disappointing. But, let's put it in perspective.

when did he say this ?

have you NEVER changed your mind about something :shrug:

if so the STFU

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... vacationing excessively ......

Trump is taking his 1st vacation and that is excessive ... umm yeah ok

is one of the things that indicates his character.

:killingme

an Obama / Hillary supporter talking character

4408109.jpg