Trump getting ready for 17 day vacation

PsyOps

Pixelated
when did he say this ?

have you NEVER changed your mind about something :shrug:

if so the STFU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIFYYv7yWVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=claPetUPO7s

Is that your estimation of this... Trump changing his mind? He ran on changing Washington. He ran on an anti-establishment platform. One of his claims was 'no vacations'. I view this as a promise to set the tone, that they were to get the peoples' work done first.

First order of work: The wall. Okay, so they are getting that started.
Second order of work: Repeal and replace Obamacare. :shrug:

Naw... let's go on vacation... the kind I said I wouldn't go on when we still have work to do.

Last edited:

Sapidus

Now see, this is crap! What has he lied about to deserve the 'repeatedly' accusation?

I've already told you.

His assertion that his inaugauration was the best attended in history. Which he has repeated at least 6 times. His statement about the Boy Scout phone call. His statement about the Mexican president. His statement that he wouldn't golf or vacation.

PJay

"The president’s vacation could be driven, in part, by necessity. Everyone who works in the White House West Wing, including the Oval Office occupant himself, will be forced to clear out by week’s end so that the government can replace the balky, 27-year-old heating and cooling system."

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've already told you.

His assertion that his inaugauration was the best attended in history. Which he has repeated at least 6 times. His statement about the Boy Scout phone call. His statement about the Mexican president. His statement that he wouldn't golf or vacation.

Because of those, the stock market gonna crash and we're all gonna die. Right?

Sapidus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIFYYv7yWVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=claPetUPO7s

Is that your estimation of this... Trump changing his mind? He ran on changing Washington. He ran on an anti-establishment platform. One of his claims was 'no vacations'. I view this as a promise to set the tone, that they were to get the peoples' work done first.

First order of work: The wall. Okay, so they are getting that started.
Second order of work: Repeal and replace Obamacare. :shrug:

Naw... let's go on vacation... the kind I said I wouldn't go on when we still have work to do.

Not to mention the recent transcript of his conversation with the Mexican president regarding the wall. Good grief. These people won't admit he ####s anything other than gold bricks

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
"The president’s vacation could be driven, in part, by necessity. Everyone who works in the White House West Wing, including the Oval Office occupant himself, will be forced to clear out by week’s end so that the government can replace the balky, 27-year-old heating and cooling system."

Pesky fax

Sapidus

Hook, line and sinker. You lap it right up

Toxick

Splat
Afer all the hard work of the last 6 months where he has spent 24% of his time at his golf courses

Look at it this way:
That's 24% of his time not doing #### you hate.

I like when Congress or the President go on vacation (I always enjoyed when Bush and Obama would enjoy long vacations).
That's time they're not using to #### my life up.

I'd like to see all those #######s, Trump included, go on a trip until next September*.

*Not next month - next September. September 2018. Or 2019

This_person

I'm sorry your brain can only be worried about one topic at a time.

I'm able to be worried about all of them and lying and vacationing excessively is one of the things that indicates his character.

Yet, you only post about the mundane and pedantic.

I can concern myself with multiple things as well. Unlike you, I am also able to prioritize them.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I've already told you.

After 6 months of continuous lying, I'd think your list would be a lot bigger than this. :lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Not to mention the recent transcript of his conversation with the Mexican president regarding the wall. Good grief. These people won't admit he ####s anything other than gold bricks

I'm not on your side here. Your only objective is to call Trump everything evil you can dredge up. You simply want to finds any way possible to impeach the man. My objective is to hold him accountable to what he promised. You want him to fail simply because you hate him. That's a really sad way to deal with this country's problems. I want him to succeed because I'm fed up with this country's march left and how the establishment is making that happen.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I like when Congress or the President go on vacation (I always enjoyed when Bush and Obama would enjoy long vacations).
That's time they're not using to #### my life up.
Ain't it the truth!

It's one of the reasons I was never upset about a do nothing Congress throughout Obama's terms. If they weren't doing anything they weren't ####ing up anything.

Sapidus

I'm not on your side here. Your only objective is to call Trump everything evil you can dredge up. You simply want to finds any way possible to impeach the man. My objective is to hold him accountable to what he promised. You want him to fail simply because you hate him. That's a really sad way to deal with this country's problems. I want him to succeed because I'm fed up with this country's march left and how the establishment is making that happen.

"My objective is to hold him accountable to what he promised"

Did you miss the part where he promised he wouldn't vacation and is the basis for this entire discussion thread?

Sapidus

Trying to take the moral high road isn't going to work with a man who tried to do much worse to Obama by perpetuating the birther narrative. He was one of the loudest and most frequent contributors to that falsehood.
At least the things I blame or criticize Trump for are all real actions or statements he has made.