Trump Guilty Until Proven Innocent

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Comey himself said the dossier is "salacious and unverified".

Well that isn't going to work the bots into a frenzy, now is it?

All this crap is designed to keep the rabble at a fever pitch. They beg every day for their masters to throw them some meat, so the masters oblige...but just a taste...gotta keep 'em hungry. It's nothing more than that. You can practically see the spittle on the screen when Trans or Sappy posts.

Sapidus

Well that isn't going to work the bots into a frenzy, now is it?

All this crap is designed to keep the rabble at a fever pitch. They beg every day for their masters to throw them some meat, so the masters oblige...but just a taste...gotta keep 'em hungry. It's nothing more than that. You can practically see the spittle on the screen when Trans or Sappy posts.

Of course it is. That was Steele’s job to collect information that might be true about Trump. It want his job to investigate each allegation and see if it was true. That was for the people he provided the information to decide.

However. We now know that many parts of the dossier are in fact true. We also know Trump is lying about not spending the night in Moscow.

We also know he continues to block increased sanctions on Russia. Continues to contact and encourage Putin despite being advised not to.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We now know that many parts of the dossier are in fact true. We also know Trump is lying about not spending the night in Moscow.

We also know he continues to block increased sanctions on Russia. Continues to contact and encourage Putin despite being advised not to.

You're right. He's certainly a Soviet spy and the media just didn't realize it all these decades that they've been running detailed stories on him.

Idiot.

Go stick your head in an oven and die. I'm so sick of you psychos I could puke.

Sapidus

You're right. He's certainly a Soviet spy and the media just didn't realize it all these decades that they've been running detailed stories on him.

Idiot.

Go stick your head in an oven and die. I'm so sick of you psychos I could puke.

What a well thought out discussion of why it’s ok that the President continually lies and refuses to condemn Russia for their actions.

As usual you attack the messenger or the media instead of the actual problem.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What a well thought out discussion of why it’s ok that the President continually lies and refuses to condemn Russia for their actions.

As usual you attack the messenger or the media instead of the actual problem.

So then let's have a discussion.

Do you seriously think Donald Trump is a Russian spy? Or working with the Russians to destroy the US?

Yes or no.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
However. We now know that many parts of the dossier are in fact true.

which parts, be specific ... what parts of the Dossier are True About Trump

We also know Trump is lying about not spending the night in Moscow.

Based on What ? Lying Comey's Memos ?

We also know he continues to block increased sanctions on Russia.

Um yeah So What .... that does NOT make Trump Guilty of Blackmail or some Collusion

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...s-no-additional-russia-sanctions-necessary-at

The Trump administration told Congress on Monday that bipartisan legislation passed last year authorizing new sanctions on Russia is already "serving as a deterrent," and there's no need to actually implement the penalties at this time.

A spokesperson for the State Department said the mere possibility of facing sanctions through the Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAATSA) has served as an effective countermeasure.
[clip]
The State spokesperson said Monday that some of the senior-most State Department officials and other U.S. authorities have privately and publicly dangled the threat of sanctions over both foreign governments and other entities for their dealings with listed Russian entities.

"Since the enactment of the CAATSA legislation, we estimate that foreign governments have abandoned planned or announced purchases of several billion dollars in Russian defense acquisitions," State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said in a statement.

The legislation aims to deny Russia from reaping financial proceeds from its military and intelligence equipment sales by punishing those that make such purchases.

Continues to contact and encourage Putin despite being advised not to.

Yeah So What ? Obama talked to Putin congratulated him on his Re-Election

How Many Times Now ... Short Bus

who is advising Trump NOT to Talk to Putin ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...738ebc-2c68-11e8-8ad6-fbc50284fce8_story.html

The White House press office declined to comment on the briefing materials given to Trump. Two people familiar with the notecards acknowledged that they included instructions not to congratulate Putin. But a senior White House official emphasized that national security adviser H.R. McMaster did not mention the issue during a telephone briefing with the president, who was in the White House residence ahead of and during his conversation with Putin.

well there is Breaking News ..... 2 People UNNAMED Familiar with Note Cards Given to Trump

The president’s tone drew a rebuke from Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, who wrote on Twitter: “An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections. And by doing so with Vladimir Putin, President Trump insulted every Russian citizen who was denied the right to vote in a free and fair election.”

But Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, appeared less concerned, noting that Trump has also offered congratulations to other leaders of more totalitarian states. “I wouldn’t read much into it,” Corker said.

I would expect McSame to say something negative ...

Ahead of Tuesday’s phone call, national security aides provided Trump with several handwritten notecards filled with talking points to guide his conversation, as is customary for calls with foreign leaders, according to the officials with knowledge of the call, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations.

Umm Yeah OK .....

One Thing We Do Know .......

Russia is funneling MONEY to Environmental Groups to Protest / Block Fracking since our Natural Gas Exports threaten Russian NatG Monopoly

Sapidus

So then let's have a discussion.

Do you seriously think Donald Trump is a Russian spy? Or working with the Russians to destroy the US?

Yes or no.

No . He is not a Russian spy. However I believe that he is lying about spending the night in Moscow as evidenced by Flight records which lends creedence to the theory he spent the night with Russian hookers.

Or he is just a pathological liar who can't help himself

Or he is senile

Or he was up to something else nefarious

One of the four has to be true none of which speak very highly of his ability to impartially be president.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
However I believe that he is lying about spending the night in Moscow as evidenced by Flight records

Lying Where, based on WHAT .... Lying Leaking Comey's Memo's ? yeah that is SOLID Evidence

which lends creedence to the theory he spent the night with Russian hookers.

yeah only in your mind ....

.... all you have is Fantasy, Innuendo and Supposition

This_person

No . He is not a Russian spy. However I believe that he is lying about spending the night in Moscow as evidenced by Flight records which lends creedence to the theory he spent the night with Russian hookers.

Or he is just a pathological liar who can't help himself

Or he is senile

One of the four has to be true none of which speak very highly of his ability to impartially be president.

Or your belief is wrong. Or he did spend some time with hookers contrary to every report except the one provided to and paid for illegally by HRC and verified through the exact same source and he simply didn’t want his wife to know that he spent that time with hookers

Sapidus

Lying Where, based on WHAT .... Lying Leaking Comey's Memo's ? yeah that is SOLID Evidence

yeah only in your mind ....

.... all you have is Fantasy, Innuendo and Supposition

Whoa Whoa. Calm down snowflake. Why are you getting your panties in a bunch?

Seems like someone is starting to see a pattern of lies here from the orange one and losing faith?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No . He is not a Russian spy.

Then why are you so worried about it?

One of the four has to be true

Well, no. It could also be that Trump simply misspoke. He travels quite a bit - always has - and it's not out of the question that he'd tell Comey that he didn't stay the night simply because he forgot.

It could also be that Comey is lying and Trump never said that.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...night-russia-2013-evidence-points-yes-n867951

President Donald Trump told former FBI Director James Comey that he didn’t stay in Russia overnight during his 2013 visit to the country — part of his explanation for why the salacious allegations from the Steele dossier couldn’t be true, according to the Comey memos that were released Thursday evening.

Comey is a proven liar. We sat and watched him contradict himself right on national TV. Nobody had to "report" it or allege it - we sat and watched it for ourselves. So why do you take his word to the bank and insist that Trump must be the one who is lying? I'd think a read-through of the memos would tell you that Comey has a clear dislike of the President, and surely that colors his assessments.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
the orange one

You said you wanted to have a discussion. I presumed that to mean you wanted to engage in adult discourse. If that's not the case, then I'm not interested in discussing anything with you. I have no interest in debating children.

So which do you want more: to have an adult discussion or to behave like a child? Because you can't have both.

Sapidus

Or your belief is wrong. Or he did spend some time with hookers contrary to every report except the one provided to and paid for illegally by HRC and verified through the exact same source and he simply didn’t want his wife to know that he spent that time with hookers

all roads lead back to Hilary for you don't they?

you do realize Fusion hired Steele don't you? Hiring an opposition research firm is not illegal. Steele did not verify anything in the report. He merely collected innuendo and gave that to Fusion and say hear are things I heard.

Some of which have now been confirmed by third parties.

If he did indeed sleep with hookers in Moscow ( which we know he does or did on a regular basis) it would be highly likely Putin would use that information to his advantage which would explain why Trump keeps refusing to go along with further sanctions against Russia, has invited Putin to the white house twice against advisors wishes and congratulated him on a sham election against advisors wishes.

Sapidus

You said you wanted to have a discussion. I presumed that to mean you wanted to engage in adult discourse. If that's not the case, then I'm not interested in discussing anything with you. I have no interest in debating children.

So which do you want more: to have an adult discussion or to behave like a child? Because you can't have both.

Don't try to take the moral high ground a this point after telling me to die yesterday. Hoping Mccain stroked out last week and constantly calling anyone who disagrees with you retarded. Trump is bright orange. That is not a insult nor a debatable fact.

Do you honestly believe that Trump is some bastion of truth. He lies because he talks.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Whoa Whoa. Calm down snowflake. Why are you getting your panties in a bunch?

yeah an huh .... you still have not answered the question ....

Seems like someone is starting to see a pattern of lies here from the orange one and losing faith?

the only pattern of Lying I see is YOU, Comey, McCabe, Hillary .... besides Lying Comey's Memos, where is stated Trump Lied about the stay in Moscow

Sapidus

Then why are you so worried about it?

Well, no. It could also be that Trump simply misspoke. He travels quite a bit - always has - and it's not out of the question that he'd tell Comey that he didn't stay the night simply because he forgot.

It could also be that Comey is lying and Trump never said that.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...night-russia-2013-evidence-points-yes-n867951

President Donald Trump told former FBI Director James Comey that he didn’t stay in Russia overnight during his 2013 visit to the country — part of his explanation for why the salacious allegations from the Steele dossier couldn’t be true, according to the Comey memos that were released Thursday evening.

Comey is a proven liar. We sat and watched him contradict himself right on national TV. Nobody had to "report" it or allege it - we sat and watched it for ourselves. So why do you take his word to the bank and insist that Trump must be the one who is lying? I'd think a read-through of the memos would tell you that Comey has a clear dislike of the President, and surely that colors his assessments.

Being a spy vs being vulnerable to blackmail are two very different things. I don't believe he is a spy. I do believe that Putin has power over him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't try to take the moral high ground a this point after telling me to die yesterday.

You're the one who said you wanted to have a discussion. And now:

Trump is bright orange. That is not a insult nor a debatable fact.

I see that you don't really, so I will cease treating you like an adult and go back to ignoring you.

Sapidus

yeah an huh .... you still have not answered the question ....
the only pattern of Lying I see is YOU, Comey, McCabe, Hillary .... besides Lying Comey's Memos, where is stated Trump Lied about the stay in Moscow

Well get comfy gramps.

Here are 9 pages of Trumps lies.

Seems like a pattern to me

Sapidus

You're the one who said you wanted to have a discussion. And now:
I see that you don't really, so I will cease treating you like an adult and go back to ignoring you.

So its fine to say you hope a man dying of cancer hurry's up and strokes out and call half the people on here retarded but calling a man who indoor tans constantly orange is a bridge too far?

Seems like you are scared of a debate

This_person

all roads lead back to Hilary for you don't they?

No.

you do realize Fusion hired Steele don't you?

Yes, with money laundered through a law firm, making it illegal.

Hiring an opposition research firm is not illegal. Steele did not verify anything in the report. He merely collected innuendo and gave that to Fusion and say hear are things I heard.

Some of which have now been confirmed by third parties.

Those “third parties” got their information from Steele. Look it up.

If he did indeed sleep with hookers in Moscow ( which we know he does or did on a regular basis) it would be highly likely Putin would use that information to his advantage which would explain why Trump keeps refusing to go along with further sanctions against Russia, has invited Putin to the white house twice against advisors wishes and congratulated him on a sham election against advisors wishes.

Without taking the time to again debunk your inaccuracy on sanctions and congratulations, let me ask you this; do you really think a guy on his third marriage (marriages lost, it seems, primarily from well reported infidelities) and who has openly expressed that he could shoot someone and remain popular would worry about a sex tape? What, in his view, would be the down side?