Trump just can't help himself

Chris0nllyn

Starts by assuming he's important enough to start a civil war and qoutes a Pastor that was on Fox News.

Then arguably violates the Constitution.

"How?" you say? The speech and debate clause of the Constitution.
For any Speech or Debate in either House, [members of Congress] shall not be questioned in any other Place.

Here's a paper on that clause if anyone is interested:
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R45043.pdf

CPUSA

Chris0nllyn

I know, but Chris really enjoys memes...

Especially AOC memes, so he gets them in ALL of his threads....

CPUSA: "I hate Chris' opinions so I'll follow him around and post in ALL of his threads! I'm a functioning adult!"

Hijinx

I read that and I agree.
The President did not say it would start a Civil War.
He said a Civil War like fracture ----and he is right.
Do the Democrats actually believe that if they are successful in removing the person that half the voters in this country voted for that these voters will take this sitting down?

I don't even think they realize that VP Pence will then become President.
Of course they may be trying to get rid of him to and have old Dementia Nancy go to the WH.

SamSpade

Of course they may be trying to get rid of him to and have old Dementia Nancy go to the WH.

That would be weird on a lot of levels - because if she's the incumbent, the nomination so many of them are seeking would go to her.
And there'd be no GOP candidate of note running by that point.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Starts by assuming he's important enough to start a civil war and qoutes a Pastor that was on Fox News.

You are fascinating in your TDS. In FACT, there is a civil war-like fracture going on in our country right now, and if the Democrat Party is successful in overthrowing our elected President, there WILL be hell to pay.

Not sure how you can mock that.

Hijinx

You are fascinating in your TDS. In FACT, there is a civil war-like fracture going on in our country right now, and if the Democrat Party is successful in overthrowing our elected President, there WILL be hell to pay.

Pretty sure the Democrats know that and cannot see why they keep pushing so hard unless they WANT a Civil war.

Chris0nllyn

I'm not mocking anything and the right won't do jack crap if Trump gets removed from office.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not mocking anything and the right won't do jack crap if Trump gets removed from office.

I suspect you're probably right, but I'm not willing to lay money on that because there are a lot of super pissed people who are tired of this crap and want our country back. Fortunately we're not going to find out because even if the Dems do vote to impeach, there's no way they'll get 2/3 of the Senate to go along with removal.

General Lee

if the Democrat Party is successful in overthrowing our elected President, there WILL be hell to pay.

In what way? There are to many sheep in America to stand up and do anything about it. While I hope there will be hell to pay, sadly it won't happen.

saddlemount

Mudslinger
You liberals are so consumed with overturning the 2016 election that you are blind to facts and logic. Read your own post again and explain EXACTLY how President Trump thinks he's 'important enough to start a civil war.' I read what he said and I absolutely don't come away with this impression. And I agree 100% with his comments about Adam Schiff.

Since you apparently have a gift of insight that we mortal conservatives lack, please shed light for us and explain why the Ukrainian firm Burisma Holdings hired Hunter Biden in 2014, shortly after he had been dishonorably discharged from the United States Navy for cocaine use. Hunter had no experience or background in the natural gas industry, nor did he speak Ukrainian. Why do you not find this unusual?

While you're at it, please explain exactly why the Whistleblower rules were changed shortly before the (yet another) anonymous source launched his unsubstantiated 2nd hand claims against President Trump, accusing him of wrongdoing? As we all know, the revised rules struck down the provision that a Whistleblower had to have direct, first-hand knowledge of wrongdoing and permitted accusations based on an "I heard it from somebody else" excuse. Much like the liberals phony accusations against Judge Kavanaugh.

Get over it Chris0nllyn. You lost the election fair and square. There was no Russian Collusion, your silly racism attacks failed, and now this phony Ukrainian scandal will fail. Except that one good thing may come out of it: it very well may prove that Hunter's daddy Joe is dirty.

Reactions: BOP