Trump just can't help himself

Chris0nllyn

:neener:

Actually I do discuss things... With Sam, Psy, BD, Gilligan, STI, Vrai and others all the time.

I dont' discuss anything with the SOMD Douch-Bag Brigade, of which you are the, no doubt, self-appointed President!

:jet:

Douche-Bag Brigade.

Glad to help build up your reading and writing skills you desperately need.

saddlemount

Mudslinger
Intelligence Community Inspector General says that's not true.

"The Office of the Inspector General issued a four-page news release in which it made clear that the whistleblower complaint focused on Trump's July 25 call with the Ukrainian president was processed under procedures put in place in May 2018.

The inspector general wrote that under the statute, a complainant is not required to have firsthand knowledge of the matter they are referring. However, the anonymous author of the Aug. 12 complaint wrote that they had both firsthand information and information from others about the subject."

Wrong again lib. Yesterday, the intelligence community inspector general admitted that it did alter its forms and policies governing whistleblower complaints.

Also, where is your rebuttal about Hunter?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The "others" claim they do add to discussions "all the time".

Chris needs a special award..a trophy even...for always being the most insufferably condescending ******* that ever graced these pages.

Wait....well whaddya know....

https://www.etsy.com/listing/504985...trophy+to+an+*******&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&frs=1

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Starts by assuming he's important enough to start a civil war and qoutes a Pastor that was on Fox News.

Then arguably violates the Constitution.

"How?" you say? The speech and debate clause of the Constitution.

Here's a paper on that clause if anyone is interested:
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R45043.pdf

Are you REALLY this ignorant?? Did you read the tweet or just going off what Schiff and Pelosi tell you??

he NEVER said there would be a Civil War.. he never THREATENED if he was removed there would be a CIVIL WAR..

He said (or the pastor said) if he were to be removed it would cause a FRACTURE in our country not seen since the Civil War.. "it will cause a Civil War like fracture"

Prove me wrong dumbass.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where's your 42,599 questions for the folks that regularly add nothing to discussions?

Think about that sentence for a second...

Why? WHY??? would I not question the people who post memes or add nothing to the discussion???

What questions should I ask of a meme or joke, and what discussion do you think I should engage in with said joke and meme posters?

This_person

The "others" claim they do add to discussions "all the time".
I'm not going to protect or defend you from them, or them from you.

I didn't ask them a question, I asked you a question - respectfully - about a post you made.

This, for me, is not about Tranny or any other poster on here. I did not ask you to defend their posts, or them to defend yours. I asked if you agreed with the words of your own post, assuming it was a cut and paste from elsewhere.

If you can't or won't do that, that's fine. You told me you ignored me, I called you an ass for acting like that, and we were done as far as I'm concerned. But, don't make it about any other poster, because no other poster was involved.

If you refuse to have a conversation on your own merits with someone who wants to have a conversation on their own merits, that's your choice and I support it, dickish as it may be on a discussion forum. But, don't drag in your beefs with anyone else, because, again, I'm not defending you from them or them from you.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

MiddleGround

:neener:

Actually I do discuss things... With Sam, Psy, BD, Gilligan, STI, Vrai and others all the time.

I dont' discuss anything with the SOMD Douch-Bag Brigade, of which you are the, no doubt, self-appointed President!

:jet:

So, you only engage in discussion with those who share the same views as you? You do not discuss topics with those that offer differing viewpoints?

Do you dispute Chris' point that there are those on here that do nothing (discussion-wise) other than mock the views of people who don't whole-heartedly agree with them?

This_person

So, you only engage in discussion with those who share the same views as you? You do not discuss topics with those that offer differing viewpoints?

Do you dispute Chris' point that there are those on here that do nothing (discussion-wise) other than mock the views of people who don't whole-heartedly agree with them?
They exist. For the most part, they're not to whom Chris referenced.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's not a surprise to anyone he thinks you're a dick and you think he is. I'm not defending him, or you. You both have reasons to dislike one another.

My issue is that he thinks everyone should be treated the same by everyone at all times for all reasons. That just ain't true.

I stopped treating people equally a long time ago. I treat them "accordingly!"