Trump melts down at Town Hall

Chopticon64

Again... The federal goverment being shut down doesn't equate to the country being shut down.

All the states that wanted everyone boxed into their homes and chased off of beaches, parks, etc. were governed by you $hitbag leftist trash.

All the states that wanted normalcy, were run by Normal, aka non-Democrat, people.

Fat Larry being Marylands exception.
If Trump hadn’t shut down the federal government, hadn’t been doing daily hour long briefings taking over all the tv channels, the country wouldn’t have reacted with such insanity.

It was the Trump show and he loved being on stage talking to the public daily, he freaked everyone out, send out millions of checks with his signature, and it was our money, not his, he was giving away!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
No need to resort to name calling

Today you’ve already posted about 20 messages about or in threads covering politics. I stand by point that if someone acts that way around other people, in real life, then you’re not going to get an honest opinion from most people about their political position, they aren’t looking for an argument.

But you said, no, you don’t act that way in real life, this is just the way you act online. So I’ll take your word, no one you know is making a choice for president based on the issue of abortion, pro or anti.
:blahblah: I said nothing like that.

Oh, and your math is off.

Chopticon64

My bad! Between you and StMarysCity79 it's hard to tell you apart. 🤣
is it? Really? You’re not able to tell the difference?

There are only two of us on here, everyone else was either banned or bullied for not supporting dear leader, I was even banned for a period of time because I pointed out that the calls for civil war were un-American.

Accounts are bulling me right now to leave, they can’t bear the thought of anyone saying anything negative about Trump.

Snowflakes

Bare-ya-cuda

There are only two of us on here, everyone else was either banned or bullied for not supporting dear leader, I was even banned for a period of time because I pointed out that the calls for civil war were un-American.

Accounts are bulling me right now to leave, they can’t bear the thought of anyone saying anything negative about Trump.

Snowflakes
Alrighty there Jussie. That’s a good story but a little far fetched. Typical lefty manufacturing a hate incident.

Ramp Guy

intern (1).jpeg
ahhhh, I doubt that Bann looks like this. The White House's best Intern

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

Snowflakes
Yeah, you both have the same Tardish quality.

It’s an understandable mistake.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Snowflakes
:loser:

:lmao: