Trump melts down at Town Hall

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Seriously, using the 20 day old Meidasplus.com. as a source - "At Meidas News, we don’t just cover the news; we provide context, clarity, and commentary..." "But we’re not just here to report the facts. We’re here to build a community of like-minded individuals who believe in transparency, accountability, and the protection of democratic ideals."

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Seriously, using the 20 day old Meidasplus.com. as a source - "At Meidas News, we don’t just cover the news; we provide context, clarity, and commentary..." "But we’re not just here to report the facts. We’re here to build a community of like-minded individuals who believe in transparency, accountability, and the protection of democratic ideals."
"Ministry of Truth"

StmarysCity79

All they know is lies and grifting. The darkness this man has cast over our country the last 9 years is remarkable.

I honestly don't believe any one individual has done more damage to our country. (using the media and disinformation)

Mainly through sewing distrust in our Government, Scientists, our rules and laws all to enrich and empower himself.

Can you imagine if Obama tried to sell a watch or a patriotic Obama bible made in China?

It's so sad to see our country divided this way.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I honestly don't believe any one individual has done more damage to our country. (using the media and disinformation)

Mainly through sewing distrust in our Government, Scientists, our rules and laws all to enrich and empower himself.

YOUR Behaviors when you and Shrillery didn't get your way is what caused distrust in Government and Media.

Look in the mirror Commisar Cupcake.

StmarysCity79

YOUR Behaviors when you and Shrillery didn't get your way is what caused distrust in Government and Media.

Look in the mirror Commisar Cupcake.

Wasn't it you guys who attacked your own Capitol and beat up police officers for not getting your way?

I think you are very very confused

Chopticon64

One riot against FOUR years of riots.

I'd say that's an excellent ratio.

Will you be able to curb your piss-poor behavior this time when Trump Wins?
4 years of riots?

People fought against the state after the Trump lock downs of 2020, they were tired of empty stores, school closures, and aggressive cops preventing them from leaving their homes. It bubbled up into extreme antisocial behavior.

Point to the supposed “4 years of riots”

It was one year of hell, starting in the late Winter of 2020 and ending on Jan 6 2021.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
4 years of riots?

People fought against the state after the Trump lock downs of 2020, they were tired of empty stores, school closures, and aggressive cops preventing them from leaving their homes. It bubbled up into extreme antisocial behavior.

Point to the supposed “4 years of riots”

It was one year of hell, starting in the late Winter of 2020 and ending on Jan 6 2021.
Well... Lets just start with the rioting and burning in DC on inauguration day!

1729180586387.jpeg
1729180639637.jpeg
1729180663821.jpeg

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

What Trump Lockdowns?

Last I heard Leftist Larry was the one that locked down Maryland.