Trump Rally in Harrisburg

phreddyp

Sounds like a cult to me.

You will wear one for Trump but asking you to wear a mask to save an immune compromised persons life is simply outrageous.

You guys are weird.
Lots of weird folks out there but weird, ignorant and stupid like you, are the ones that I find entertaining. You go girl keep up the good work.

StmarysCity79

Mask do nothing look it up the CDC explains it..Surgeons wear them to protect them from blood or other object of badness coming out of or from your internals thats all.

You are dumber than dirt

Wearing a mask can help lower the risk of respiratory virus transmission. When worn by a person with an infection, masks reduce the spread of the virus to others. Masks can also protect wearers from breathing in infectious particles from people around them.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Looks pretty empty and low energy.
This coming from a disciple of the Dimwits that couldn't even draw flies or stray dogs.

Biden and Kamala WISH they could get a tenth of the crowd Trump does even in inprovizational stops like in Harlem.

:roflmao:

Kinnakeet

You are dumber than dirt

Wearing a mask can help lower the risk of respiratory virus transmission. When worn by a person with an infection, masks reduce the spread of the virus to others. Masks can also protect wearers from breathing in infectious particles from people around them.

1722871387472.jpeg

Kinnakeet

You are dumber than dirt

Ever see the video of a person smoking and blowing smoke thru the mask if smoke can get thru how does Microscopic particles not get thru?
You sure do like to argue don't you with your limited facts and lies told by the democrats that you repeat how many booster shots did you get I bet your still getting them and wearing a mask by yourself while masturbating in you Yugo in the parking lot of Wal Mart...

StmarysCity79

Ever see the video of a person smoking and blowing smoke thru the mask if smoke can get thru how does Microscopic particles not get thru?
You sure do like to argue don't you with your limited facts and lies told by the democrats that you repeat how many booster shots did you get I bet your still getting them and wearing a mask by yourself while masturbating in you Yugo in the parking lot of Wal Mart...

Aerosol particles are moist. The larger moisture molecules are trapped by the mask. Smoke is dry and has finer molecules.

Again you just keep showing your stupidity.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Aerosol particles are moist. The larger moisture molecules are trapped by the mask. Smoke is dry and has finer molecules.

Again you just keep showing your stupidity.
You just keep on being you. I know you're beyond help, but it's truly entertaining to watch you perform these back breaking feats of pretzel logic to support your twisted view of the world. Thanks for the laughs. I'm sure you're quite convinced that all this bs you spew is the truth, so rock on, Your Obtuseness, rock on! :dude:

Hijinx

I have found the masks to be good to keep the dust and dried grass out of your mouth and nose when cutting the grass when it's dry.

StmarysCity79

You just keep on being you. I know you're beyond help, but it's truly entertaining to watch you perform these back breaking feats of pretzel logic to support your twisted view of the world. Thanks for the laughs. I'm sure you're quite convinced that all this bs you spew is the truth, so rock on, Your Obtuseness, rock on! :dude:

Are you dumb?

Can you not see the difference between the articles we posted?

Mine says to use a n95 and yours mention disposable cloth masks. Mine says they are effective while yours are not.

It is important to wear the correct mask and learn about science and how liquid becomes aerosol.