Trump Rally in Harrisburg

Kinnakeet

Are you dumb?

Can you not see the difference between the articles we posted?

Mine says to use a n95 and yours mention disposable cloth masks. Mine says they are effective while yours are not.

It is important to wear the correct mask and learn about science and how liquid becomes aerosol.
The mask that the cdc mentioned are the mask that 99% of the world was wearing not the n95 mask I did not read your article

Kinnakeet

Aerosol particles are moist. The larger moisture molecules are trapped by the mask. Smoke is dry and has finer molecules.

Again you just keep showing your stupidity.
Did you not read what the CDC said in the info I put up for you to read..Your democrat plague was a microscopic particle it can and will go thru the paper mask..if you want to wear a N95 by all means go ahead that way ever person you encounter will know that you are a democrat retard.

Kinnakeet

Good Job.

That's why all the advice was to wear a n95 mask or finer.

So by posting the above you are merely telling everyone you are an idiot.
all the advice said to wear a N95 I dont think so! your veggie in chief never said that, as you probably know one cannot breath thru those very well and leaving it on for to long can cloud your judgement and boy have you left yours on toooooooo long.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I watched some of the Atlanta rally. Trump needs to put Michaelah Montgomery on the campaign payroll and bring her to the rallies.

StmarysCity79

Did you not read what the CDC said in the info I put up for you to read..Your democrat plague was a microscopic particle it can and will go thru the paper mask..if you want to wear a N95 by all means go ahead that way ever person you encounter will know that you are a democrat retard.

Yes your article said disposable paper or cloth masks which we know are not as effective.

it's the difference between sheepskin condoms and latex.

Why do you strap on an ear bandage to show solidarity with Don Snoreleon yet you can't be bothered to wear the correct mask to save lives?

Kinnakeet

Yes your article said disposable paper or cloth masks which we know are not as effective.

it's the difference between sheepskin condoms and latex.

Why do you strap on an ear bandage to show solidarity with Don Snoreleon yet you can't be bothered to wear the correct mask to save lives?
Lives where never at stake it was all BS for the common flu your people just made it seem worse than it was.

phreddyp

Tell that to someone who's loved one died of Covid AS******

And learn how to spell "were"
No problem, if you can find one. I only know of one that checked out and that was after being fully vaxxed. Less than one percent have checked out in the U.S. due to Covid and I bet the great majority of them died with Covid not of Covid.

StmarysCity79

No problem, if you can find one. I only know of one that checked out and that was after being fully vaxxed. Less than one percent have checked out in the U.S. due to Covid and I bet the great majority of them died with Covid not of Covid.

So what if it was less than 1 percent? That's not really a winning argument from the party of every life is precious and abortion is murder.

1.1 Million people died of a preventable disease.

Because you couldn't be bothered to wear an effective mask and your ornage god told you it would disappear like magic and to try injecting bleach.

OccamsRazor

1.1 Million people died of a preventable disease.
First of all.. it is not "of" a disease. It is "with" a disease.
Second.. exactly how was the disease "preventable?" Did someone fail to close the containment doors at Wuhan? Can you link the article about that?
Do you know how airborne and contact viruses work? Once they are out... there is no "prevention." There is only safety precautions and treatments.

Reactions: TPD

StmarysCity79

First of all.. it is not "of" a disease. It is "with" a disease.
Second.. exactly how was the disease "preventable?" Did someone fail to close the containment doors at Wuhan? Can you link the article about that?
Do you know how airborne and contact viruses work? Once they are out... there is no "prevention." There is only safety precautions and treatments.

Transmission was preventable with effective masking and social distancing which you idiots refused to do..

And yes many people died of covid.

Some people had co-morbidities but not all.

Its been four years you've had plenty of time to educate yourself about this stuff yet you remain completely ignorant.