Trump rally

SkylarkTempest

You are awake, too. What is a bender?

You're so far gone, you're forgetting words! Louse, I'm worried for you. I'd say look it up, but I know your track record with understanding the meaning of words. Don't worry about it. Just take care of yourself.

I'm up because I've suffered from insomnia my whole life. In addition to that, this whole lockdown situation has screwed with our whole family's schedule.

Last edited:

Louise

You're so far gone, you're forgetting words! Louse, I'm worried for you. I'd say look it up, but I know your track record with understanding the meaning of words. Don't worry about it. Just take care of yourself.

I'm up because I've suffered from insomnia my whole life. In addition to that, this whole lockdown situation has screwed with our whole family's schedule.

In other words, you are a baby. I babysit the grands every day, if you want to come to my house.

SkylarkTempest

How am I dishonest? Please tell me. You would suck at debating irl. Here you go.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/pol...-blm-movement-brutally-exposed-single-cartoon

And, one more thing. I just saw that you complained about the lock down and how it has affected your family. You made me laugh! Which side are you on? :roflmao:

You don't answer or evade questions, and you do this deliberately because you know you can't defend your positions. I asked you to name a position that BLM has flipped on, since that was your claim (in another thread, mind you; keep up Louise). You haven't. If you can cite in the article where BLM has expressed a position that is different from a previous one, I'd be happy to talk about it.

Which side am I on? I don't view the world in such triablistic ways.

Note: I know, you've continuously had trouble with that word, so here's a definition for you.

tribalism
noun
trib·al·ism | \ ˈtrī-bə-ˌli-zəm \
Definition of tribalism

1: tribal consciousness and loyalty, especially : exaltation of the tribe above other groups
2: strong in-group loyalty

Louise

You don't answer or evade questions, and you do this deliberately because you know you can't defend your positions. I asked you to name a position that BLM has flipped on, since that was your claim (in another thread, mind you; keep up Louise). You haven't. If you can cite in the article where BLM has expressed a position that is different from a previous one, I'd be happy to talk about it.

Which side am I on? I don't view the world in such triablistic ways.

Note: I know, you've continuously had trouble with that word, so here's a definition for you.

tribalism
noun
trib·al·ism | \ ˈtrī-bə-ˌli-zəm \
Definition of tribalism

1: tribal consciousness and loyalty, especially : exaltation of the tribe above other groups
2: strong in-group loyalty

You made me laugh. My father always told me that I was too honest for my own good. I miss him so.

Louise

You showed your father a different side of you. Or your father was wrong. Good night, Louse.

You are a dunce, Obviously, ones’ father knows a child better than anyone else. You lose this debate, and please spell my name right from now on. Thanks!

I get it. You are calling me louse, as in lice. Thanks for the laugh! You go, Sky! :roflmao:

Last edited:

SkylarkTempest

You are a dunce, Obviously, ones’ father knows a child better than anyone else. You lose this debate, and please spell my name right from now on. Thanks!

If you can cite in the article you posted where BLM has expressed a position that is different from a previous one, I'd be happy to talk about it.