Trump rally

Scat

You're so far gone, you're forgetting words! Louse, I'm worried for you. I'd say look it up, but I know your track record with understanding the meaning of words. Don't worry about it. Just take care of yourself.

I'm up because I've suffered from insomnia my whole life. In addition to that, this whole lockdown situation has screwed with our whole family's schedule.

:lmao::lmao:

luvmygdaughters

You don't answer or evade questions, and you do this deliberately because you know you can't defend your positions. I asked you to name a position that BLM has flipped on, since that was your claim (in another thread, mind you; keep up Louise). You haven't. If you can cite in the article where BLM has expressed a position that is different from a previous one, I'd be happy to talk about it.

Which side am I on? I don't view the world in such triablistic ways.

Note: I know, you've continuously had trouble with that word, so here's a definition for you.

tribalism
noun
trib·al·ism | \ ˈtrī-bə-ˌli-zəm \
Definition of tribalism

1: tribal consciousness and loyalty, especially : exaltation of the tribe above other groups
2: strong in-group loyalty

1: tribal consciousness and loyalty, especially : exaltation of the tribe above other groups

Hmmm...that sounds a lot like the very essence of BLM. No other lives matter...just black lives :whistle:. Also, hit the "Like" button by mistake, meant to hit reply.

SkylarkTempest

Hmmm...that sounds a lot like the very essence of BLM. No other lives matter...just black lives :whistle:.

Is that what's meant by "black lives matter"? Is that the stated purpose on their website? Over the past few years, there have been countless times when prominent black voices have tried to explain what "black lives matter" means. I challenge you read/watch their explanation about its meaning. (Spoiler alert: You won't.)

I think they have a branding issue. I was just talking to my husband the other day about how democrats sometimes seem to go out of their way to make their message difficult to understand. Admittedly, "Black lives matter, too" would have been better.

SkylarkTempest

What lockdown? Knew you were not from around here.

You got me, Gilligan! I am a russian agent, here to infiltrate a Southern Maryland forum. My mission: to further polarize and sow discord in the American electorate to hasten the downfall of capitalism.

OR...

I meant the general situation of my family not leaving the house unnecessarily. With no morning commitments, our bedtimes keep migrating toward later hours.

The truth has been uncovered. Dasvidaniya, American comrade!

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You got me, Gilligan! I am a russian agent, here to infiltrate a Southern Maryland forum. My mission: to further polarize and sow discord in the American electorate to hasten the downfall of capitalism.

OR...

I meant the general situation of my family not leaving the house unnecessarily. With no morning commitments, our bedtimes keep migrating toward later hours.

The truth has been uncovered. Dasvidaniya, American comrade!
I the county I live in, we leave whenever we want and go where ever we want. St. Mary’s county. Or Anne Arundel..since I’m up there a lot these days, working on a boat.

Chris0nllyn

I think they have a branding issue. I was just talking to my husband the other day about how democrats sometimes seem to go out of their way to make their message difficult to understand. Admittedly, "Black lives matter, too" would have been better.

IMO, it's not a branding issue, it's "too many chiefs not enough indians".

You have a group of people seemingly dedicated to hearing out others within their ranks. All fine and well until it comes time to make a decision and then it turns into everyone screaming "point of privilege!". The plans Democrats have are too wild to do in one swoop. Americans are not ready for it and don't want it right now. Americans generally wants to be left alone by their govt. and other people but it sure seems like Democrats are on the "our way or the highway" train.

luvmygdaughters

Is that what's meant by "black lives matter"? Is that the stated purpose on their website? Over the past few years, there have been countless times when prominent black voices have tried to explain what "black lives matter" means. I challenge you read/watch their explanation about its meaning. (Spoiler alert: You won't.)

Dont really need to read it. Whats the old saying..."Actions speak louder than words". Kind of says it all by the actions they have chose to take.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why is Trump making people sign liability waivers if Covid is a hoax?

Liar

AP FACT CHECK: Biden distorts Trump's words on virus 'hoax'

THE FACTS: The accusation and the selective video editing are misleading. At the rally featured in the video, Trump actually said the phrases “the coronavirus” and “this is their new hoax” at separate points. Although his meaning is difficult to discern, the broader context of his words shows he was railing against Democrats for their denunciations of his administration’s coronavirus response.

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus,” he said. “You know that, right? Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it.” He meandered briefly to the subject of the messy Democratic primary in Iowa, then the Russia investigation before returning to the pandemic. “They tried the impeachment hoax. ... And this is their new hoax.”

Asked at a news conference the next day to clarify his remarks, Trump made clear he was not referring to the coronavirus itself as a hoax.

“No, no, no.” he said. ”‘Hoax’ referring to the action that they take to try and pin this on somebody, because we’ve done such a good job. The hoax is on them, not -- I’m not talking about what’s happening here. I’m talking what they’re doing. That’s the hoax.”

He continued: “Certainly not referring to this. How could anybody refer to this? This is very serious stuff.”