Trump roasted at the Oscars

WingsOfGold

makes me sad because I really enjoyed watching movies..can't now, because all I see.. Pedophiles.
1710198387010.jpeg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
makes me sad because I really enjoyed watching movies..can't now, because all I see.. Pedophiles.

There are a handful of actors that have been so publicly unhinged and depraved that I can't watch them anymore - talking to you, Robert DeNiro - because all my mind sees is their hate-filled psycho comeapart. If there's a movie coming out that I want to see I do a blackout on the stars because if I see them showing their ass I won't enjoy the movie.

Honestly, they're all complicit. They are either predators or they enable predators and cover for them. Work with them and chummy up. Imagine going to work every day and your co-workers are drug addicts, outspoken sexual deviants, and pedophiles. You'd have to be mental to want that life.

luvmygdaughters

Kimmel responds to Trumps review of Oscars

"Isnt it past your jail time?"

“Well, thank you President Trump. Thank you for watching, I’m surprised you’re still – isn’t it past your jail time?” the comedian said, prompting cheers and laughs from the audience.

The evening marked Kimmel’s fourth time hosting the Academy Awards. Ahead of the show, he told CNN in an interview regarding Trump, “One of the most fun parts of my job is knowing that he hates being made fun of and making fun of him.”

“And then, every once in a while, he reminds us that he hates it and he gets mad. So, I love that. I take some pleasure in it.”

WHAT!!!! I'm SHOCKED!!!:faint: The pedophiles, rapists, drug users and clowns of Hollywood dont like Trump????