Trump roasted at the Oscars

StmarysCity79

Kimmel responds to Trumps review of Oscars

"Isnt it past your jail time?"

“Well, thank you President Trump. Thank you for watching, I’m surprised you’re still – isn’t it past your jail time?” the comedian said, prompting cheers and laughs from the audience.

The evening marked Kimmel’s fourth time hosting the Academy Awards. Ahead of the show, he told CNN in an interview regarding Trump, “One of the most fun parts of my job is knowing that he hates being made fun of and making fun of him.”

“And then, every once in a while, he reminds us that he hates it and he gets mad. So, I love that. I take some pleasure in it.”

PJay

I see that Trump is living so rent free in Jimmy "I swear I didn't go to Epstein Island" Kimmel that he's now reading his Truths in front of many of Epstein's clients in an attempt to make himself feel better.
Oh Jimmy.
Why is Jimmy so afraid of Trump?
The answer is so obvious.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh look! Another hivemind Democrat thinking that because she worships depraved pedophile drug addicted celebrities, everyone must!

:rolleyes:

Good little bot : pat pat : Do what the TV tells you to do.....

Reactions: BOP

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
This just proves the mentality of jk and his audience. I'm surprised he didn't throw in some potty jokes for good measure.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My question is, who tipped him off? Or was he Tweeting while he was supposed to be hosting?

Toxick

Splat

Wait - they DON'T LIKE TRUMP

Shocked Friends GIF

HOW IS THIS NOT FRONT PAGE NEWS?!?

And someone remind me why I should give the tiniests of ****s, what this worthless piece of shit thinks?

StmarysCity79

Oh look! Another hivemind Democrat thinking that because she worships depraved pedophile drug addicted celebrities, everyone must!

:rolleyes:

Good little bot : pat pat : Do what the TV tells you to do.....

Given those are all the talking points of Moms for Liberty who exactly is the good little cultist?

PJay

John Cena 🙈

wait for it...

I was told Katt Williams was a conspiracy theorist for telling us that Hollywood demands that men perform humiliation rituals in order to be part of the club and make their millions. But here we have John Cena wearing a dress, getting naked in front of Epstein's client list, and embarrassing himself in front of the world to the applause of the elites.

somdwatch

This just proves the mentality of jk and his audience. I'm surprised he didn't throw in some potty jokes for good measure.
Mentality describes the existence of a brain. In the case of the OP and other like democrats they lost their brains back on January 20th 2009.

Bare-ya-cuda

"Isnt it past your jail time?"

“Well, thank you President Trump. Thank you for watching, I’m surprised you’re still – isn’t it past your jail time?” the comedian said, prompting cheers and laughs from the audience.

The evening marked Kimmel’s fourth time hosting the Academy Awards. Ahead of the show, he told CNN in an interview regarding Trump, “One of the most fun parts of my job is knowing that he hates being made fun of and making fun of him.”

“And then, every once in a while, he reminds us that he hates it and he gets mad. So, I love that. I take some pleasure in it.”

This made you day didn’t it? News flash, the real world doesn’t really cares what Hollywood thinks or says?

SamSpade

Biden and Kamala are comedy GOLD. The fact that they don’t cash in on it even occasionally says everything.

BOP

John Cena 🙈

wait for it...

I was told Katt Williams was a conspiracy theorist for telling us that Hollywood demands that men perform humiliation rituals in order to be part of the club and make their millions. But here we have John Cena wearing a dress, getting naked in front of Epstein's client list, and embarrassing himself in front of the world to the applause of the elites.

I didn't grab the meme, and I should have, but it basically called the Oscars the public get-together of the Pedophile Club.