Trump supporter attacks 3 liberals after "heated political discussion "in DC

warneckutz

You had to jinx it! :lmao:

My bad. Hahahaha. Please tell him/her/it (it/her/him has me on block I do believe) that I'm still waiting for that gym session - I'm curious to see who's faster.

It's funny to watch him/it/her defend the nonsense though.

Toxick

Splat
So it's verbal harassment when some says I don't like your Trump hat but when you said I hate your pussy hat its free speech? Moron

1) I must have missed the transcript of the event. If you have a link to that I'd appreciate it. I'll hold my breath while you dig that up*.

2) There's a shade of difference between sporting a cap that has an ostensibly inspirational motto, and sporting a hat that represents engorged genitals. It's a subtle difference, to be sure - but a difference nonetheless.

* No, seriously**. I'm sure you have the link handy.

**No Sarcasm at all.

Sapidus

1) I must have missed the transcript of the event. If you have a link to that I'd appreciate it. I'll hold my breath while you dig that up*.

2) There's a shade of difference between sporting a cap that has an ostensibly inspirational motto, and sporting a hat that represents engorged genitals. It's a subtle difference, to be sure - but a difference none

* No, seriously**. I'm sure you have the link handy.

**No Sarcasm at all.

As my earlier post said we won't know unless there were cameras or witnesses. So we should hold judgement. That didn't stop many people from saying the citing deserved to be attacked. I was pointing out one situation that may have been were the attacker would have been overreaction

Toxick

Splat
As my earlier post said we won't know unless there were cameras or witnesses. So we should hold judgement. That didn't stop many people from saying the citing deserved to be attacked. I was pointing out one situation that may have been were the attacker would have been overreaction

I agree we should hold judgement. In both directions.
Although from experience, I have a pretty clear picture in my head about how it went down. I freely admit it's 100% conjecture, and a SWAG, therefore my 'judgement', such as it is, is withheld.

Based on what I do know, however, I'm fairly certain that the word "victim", everywhere it appears, should be replaced with either "instigator" or (giving them the benefit of the doubt) at the very least: "participant".

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As my earlier post said we won't know unless there were cameras or witnesses. So we should hold judgement. That didn't stop many people from saying the citing deserved to be attacked. I was pointing out one situation that may have been were the attacker would have been overreaction.

and there you are passing judgement

damn son, you torpedoed your own argument again

Hijinx

Despite not knowing what was said I will say this. If the azzhole hadn't have said anything he wouldn't have gotten his azz kicked.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Do you have this same level of outrage of the widespread violence that has occurred from the left? If you do, you're pretty quiet about it. I expect the next college protest to a rightwing speaker that breaks in violence, you'll be posting it post-haste.

Sapidus

Despite not knowing what was said I will say this. If the azzhole hadn't have said anything he wouldn't have gotten his azz kicked.

That's just as stupid as saying if the azzhole hadn't worn the hat nothing would have happened

Sapidus

Do you have this same level of outrage of the widespread violence that has occurred from the left? If you do, you're pretty quiet about it. I expect the next college protest to a rightwing speaker that breaks in violence, you'll be posting it post-haste.

I'll post about those as soon as you start posting about the Obama effigys and the Michelle tranny jokes that offend you