Trump trial first day, Trump asleep: No Family Members Present

StmarysCity79

I guess you don't remember Nicholas John Roske who was more than likely incited by the Senator's words.

So a guy who didn't even get near Kavanaugh ( and who's influences you have no idea of) before being stopped is the same to you as people who beat officers, blinded them , pepper sprayed them and gouged out an eye?

You are sick and stupid,

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
So a guy who didn't even get near Kavanaugh ( and who's influences you have no idea of) before being stopped is the same to you as people who beat officers, blinded them , pepper sprayed them and gouged out an eye?
Actually I find Roske's behavior as more heinous as his intent was to kill a Supreme Court Justice. What I remember of Jan 6th was that there was an equal amount of beating, spraying, and assaults by both sides. And who got their eye gouged out? Kind of looked a lot like the crap going on nowadays with your Pro-Hamas buddies around the country.
You are sick and stupid,
Says the most retarded person on the entire forum. Are your parents brother and sister? They have to closer than cousins.

seekeroftruth

I couldn't watch the news.... the word "pecker" always makes me laugh.... I was so busy laughing I couldn't hear the news and then when I could get control of the laughing out loud, I was too busy holding it in to listen to what they were saying.

It's the word... "pecker".... and all the "pecker jokes" that get me... so sorry... I'm too busy laughing.... Ah ha ha.....

It's the word... "pecker".... I'll be glad when he gets off the stand.... Ah ha ha... my ribs are killing me!!!!!

On top of that.... Hubby, who really wants to see the news.... is getting really upset with me... He keeps saying "control yourself". Ah ha ha....
It's that word... "pecker" ... ah ha ha...

:coffee:

CPUSA

I couldn't watch the news.... the word "pecker" always makes me laugh.... I was so busy laughing I couldn't hear the news and then when I could get control of the laughing out loud, I was too busy holding it in to listen to what they were saying.

It's the word... "pecker".... and all the "pecker jokes" that get me... so sorry... I'm too busy laughing.... Ah ha ha.....

It's the word... "pecker".... I'll be glad when he gets off the stand.... Ah ha ha... my ribs are killing me!!!!!

On top of that.... Hubby, who really wants to see the news.... is getting really upset with me... He keeps saying "control yourself". Ah ha ha....

I had the same reaction to everytime The Kenyan says, "That's not who we are, as Americans"
Now it just pisses me off everytime the words come outta his pecker sucker...

somdwatch

Video and pictures don't lie.

The first link shows a man gouging out a police officers eye. How many times did leftists do that?

The second shows an officer on the ground being beaten by Trump supporters while someone" instructs them to kill him with his own gun"

You are free to have your opinion however the facts don't back up your claims

How many cops were beaten by the left? How many deaths are attributed to the attacks of the left

How many federal buildings were entered with the intent to stop the counting of electoral votes to name the next president?

How many public officials were threatened with hanging and how many gallows were built by the left?

Hmm, did these come from the Democrat lead J6 Committee? If so, being they were produced by Hollywood, do you suspect they could have been edited?

I fully expect you to show your STUPIDITY (Again)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
How many cops were beaten by the left? Like these?

How many federal buildings were entered with the intent to stop the counting of electoral votes to name the next president? How about BURNED? Like a Federal Courthouse?

How many public officials were threatened with hanging and how many gallows were built by the left? Does Hanging in Effigy count? Or Beheading someone?
Like this?

46825524-77c2-4185-93c6-03a59ac75fb0-large16x9_Trumpeffigy2.PNG
40F2112900000578-4556566-image-m-102_1496175205573.jpg
170816-antifa-charlottesville-ac-642p.jpg
e49ba96ca884d9276991232f07b9cd2c1313c078
561bf6622e85fe180fd7371635e1400e

StmarysCity79

Actually I find Roske's behavior as more heinous as his intent was to kill a Supreme Court Justice. What I remember of Jan 6th was that there was an equal amount of beating, spraying, and assaults by both sides. And who got their eye gouged out? Kind of looked a lot like the crap going on nowadays with your Pro-Hamas buddies around the country.

Says the most retarded person on the entire forum. Are your parents brother and sister? They have to closer than cousins.

What both sides? You are blaming the cops for doing their job? Why do you always deflect and bring up trans people or pro palestine protests that have nothing to do with the topic at hand?

Watch the video and you will see the man how gouged out a cops eye.

Ken King

PREMO Member
What both sides? You are blaming the cops for doing their job? Why do you always deflect and bring up trans people or pro palestine protests that have nothing to do with the topic at hand?
Both sides 1) protestors; 2) LEOs. Only blaming the ones that used excessive force or initiated the altercation. What Trans have I blamed? Which campus are you going to be protesting from today with your terrorist buddies?
Watch the video and you will see the man how gouged out a cops eye.
I take it that you are talking about Thomas Webster's actions. Funny, you say nothing about the LEO that initiated the contact leading up to that scuffle. And again I'll ask, who had their eye gouged out? You should be able to name the person that lost an eye, if it in fact happened.

StmarysCity79

Both sides 1) protestors; 2) LEOs. Only blaming the ones that used excessive force or initiated the altercation. What Trans have I blamed? Which campus are you going to be protesting from today with your terrorist buddies?

I take it that you are talking about Thomas Webster's actions. Funny, you say nothing about the LEO that initiated the contact leading up to that scuffle. And again I'll ask, who had their eye gouged out? You should be able to name the person that lost an eye, if it in fact happened.

So you are now blaming LEO for protecting our capitol from a violent militia?

You've really lost all sense of reality.

It was Officer Hodges and the very fact that you watched the video and find the officer at fault somehow shows you are nothing but a traitor to our country who is enthrall to the cult of Trump.

Truly disgusting behavior by someone who claims to be a patriot

WingsOfGold

Ken King

PREMO Member
So you are now blaming LEO for protecting our capitol from a violent militia?
A militia? I bet I know which orifice you drug that out of. Most have been tough getting it by your head.
It was Officer Hodges and the very fact that you watched the video and find the officer at fault somehow shows you are nothing but a traitor to our country who is enthrall to the cult of Trump.
Really, according to NBC news "The government showed images of Hodges' swollen hand and his bleeding bottom lip, and Hodges also testified that he had a contusion on the top of his head after the attack." No mention about having an eye gouged out. Again you lie.
Truly disgusting behavior by someone who claims to be a patriot
Unlike you I am a patriot, I'll call out improper activity regardless of which side of the dispute they are on, You are nothing more then a disgusting PARROT passing misinformation.

StmarysCity79

A militia? I bet I know which orifice you drug that out of. Most have been tough getting it by your head.

Really, according to NBC news "The government showed images of Hodges' swollen hand and his bleeding bottom lip, and Hodges also testified that he had a contusion on the top of his head after the attack." No mention about having an eye gouged out. Again you lie.

Unlike you I am a patriot, I'll call out improper activity regardless of which side of the dispute they are on, You are nothing more then a disgusting PARROT passing misinformation.

Just watch the video. It's pretty simple. There is Hodges testimony under oath that they tried to gouge out his eye and video of the incident.

But feel free to keep defending it. Then claiming you support law and order and back the blue. You are a hypocrite.

Again you are blaming LEO for doing their job against a bunch of terrorists.

And you are siding with the terrorists.

What does that make you?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Unlike you I am a patriot, I'll call out improper activity regardless of which side of the dispute they are on,

:yay;

Yeah. The right doesn't share the same love of criminal behavior that Democrats do.

Hell the Democraps haven't even gotten rid of Menendez or Swalwell.

Ken King

PREMO Member
There is Hodges testimony under oath that they tried to gouge out his eye and video of the incident.
Then you should be able to link to that testimony. The alleged "eye gouger" was Thomas Webster, the only reference to his victim are the initials N.R.

StmarysCity79

Then you should be able to link to that testimony. The alleged "eye gouger" was Thomas Webster, the only reference to his victim are the initials N.R.
HODGES: I was assaulted many times throughout the day. I was beaten, punched, kicked, pushed, beaten with my own riot baton in the head, crushed with a police shield. Someone tried to gouge out one of my eyes.

Now you have his statement and the video showing the actual event.

How much further will you go to excuse the assault of a police officer by a person attempting to enter a government facility to disrupt an act of congress to certify an election?

And why are you doing this?

Screen Shot 2024-04-24 at 1.01.20 PM.png

Ken King

PREMO Member
HODGES: I was assaulted many times throughout the day. I was beaten, punched, kicked, pushed, beaten with my own riot baton in the head, crushed with a police shield. Someone tried to gouge out one of my eyes.

Now you have his statement and the video showing the actual event.

How much further will you go to excuse the assault of a police officer by a person attempting to enter a government facility to disrupt an act of congress to certify an election?

And why are you doing this?

View attachment 176740

Why are you doing this? https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol...-he-beat-up-officer-on-jan-6-in-self-defense/

Looks like the same guy, same cop, and not the same identification,

EDIT: And your quoted testimony is what was in the Jan 6 Select Committee. Now I know its BS.

Last edited:

StmarysCity79