Trump trial first day, Trump asleep: No Family Members Present

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
You are disgusting for defending this persons actions and even worse for intimating it is somehow the fault of the LEO.
Where have I defended him, asking who got an eye gouged out is not defending anyone. I just don't believe anyone got their eye gouged out. And you are using the Jan 6 Select Committee report is in no way proof of a damn thing.

StmarysCity79

Where have I defended him, asking who got an eye gouged out is not defending anyone. I just don't believe anyone got their eye gouged out. And you are using the Jan 6 Select Committee report is in no way proof of a damn thing.

You said both sides were equally responsible on J6th liar.

Ken King

PREMO Member
You said both sides were equally responsible on J6th liar.
They were Dumbass. There have been several claims of excessive force being brought because of the Jan 6 event. And wait for a real investigation on the Babbitt shooting. There is no statute of limitation for murder.

If you support the BLUE mindlessly I guess you will now tell me Chauvin was only doing his job too.

GregV814

Dear St. Mary person,

I would think you'd have more compassion in the consideration of President Trump. You see, back in The French Indian War, (French 17, Indians 3), General Donatello Trumpovich, was taken hostage by a number of French Chefs, and eaten by Gypsie Pygmies!!!! The horror and shock of the matter in which he was basted with a Garbure is enough any descendant sick!!!! Joe should know that, why dont you?

StmarysCity79

And you said an officer had his eye gouged out. "... they tried to gouge out my eye ..." isn't the same thing as actually gouging out an eye because he still has the eye.

That's the hill you want to die on. It wasn't bad he only tried to gouge out his eye.

What a POS

StmarysCity79

They were Dumbass. There have been several claims of excessive force being brought because of the Jan 6 event. And wait for a real investigation on the Babbitt shooting. There is no statute of limitation for murder.

If you support the BLUE mindlessly I guess you will now tell me Chauvin was only doing his job too.

So what you can claim anything you want. You give up your right to be treated as another other than a criminal when you enter a secure federal facility with the intent to disrupt an official government proceeding.

The video is clear on Babbit. She was told not to enter, she then proceeded to climb through the window she had kicked in. She got shot. No great loss. A brain dead zombie got killed for committing terrorism and you blame the cop.

Another POS. Too bad it wasnt you.

Ken King

PREMO Member
So what you can claim anything you want. You give up your right to be treated as another other than a criminal when you enter a secure federal facility with the intent to disrupt an official government proceeding.
Who the phuck do you think your kidding? I take it you never looked at the video where the doors were being held open. And you obviously have never been in a secure federal facility.
The video is clear on Babbit. She was told not to enter, she then proceeded to climb through the window she had kicked in. She got shot. No great loss. A brain dead zombie got killed for committing terrorism and you blame the cop.
Absolutely clear that Byrd deliberately and with malice executed an unarmed trespasser. Can't wait for a real investigation to be conducted.
Another POS. Too bad it wasnt you.
Well bitch, bring it on. We'll see the outcome.

StmarysCity79

YAWN.

As usual youve taken a thread about Trumps trial and made it about something else since you have no argument as to why you support a criminal

So you deflect to why you support a terrorist trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power.

In just 6 short years Trump has turned you against your country and into a cult member only beholden to him

I'm surprised your dumbass didn't get shot on J6th.

Byrd did his job and deserves praise and thanks. Babbit kicked in a window and climbed through it while being told to stop.

Now Trump sits alone in court with no friends or family. Isolated just like you.

He also has a court case in front of SCOTUS today.

2 in one day. HAHA. loser

Ken King

PREMO Member
Yeah, I'm sure your mouth is always wide open. No wonder you got the job as lead bull milker.
As usual youve taken a thread about Trumps trial and made it about something else since you have no argument as to why you support a criminal
As usual you are a lying piece of crap. And Dumbass, this wasn't a thread about the trial, it was about your lame-ass attempt to make something out of nothing.
So you deflect to why you support a terrorist trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power.
When was the transfer of power stopped?
In just 6 short years Trump has turned you against your country and into a cult member only beholden to him
Actually I have never turned on my country, unlike you and your deceptive narrative. But it has been about 30 years since then President Clinton abandoned the country when he lied to a court and lied to the people.
I'm surprised your dumbass didn't get shot on J6th.
Bring it on and we'll see what happens.
Byrd did his job and deserves praise and thanks. Babbit kicked in a window and climbed through it while being told to stop.
No, he did not do his job. He said he shot her because he was afraid of the people behind her. His job would have been in controlling the trespasser with the least amount of force necessary.
Now Trump sits alone in court with no friends or family. Isolated just like you.
Yeah, isolated my ass. And why in the world would he want his family subjected to lunatic scum @ssholes like you.
He also has a court case in front of SCOTUS today.

2 in one day. HAHA. loser
So again you lie, how often are litigants present in proceedings before the SCOTUS. It isn't like it is a pro se case.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So again you lie, how often are litigants present in proceedings before the SCOTUS. It isn't like it is a pro se case.

She's getting all her tripe right off of CNN.

*Unfortunately that puked up propaganda is running on one of the monitors in here at all times.* :rolleyes:

StmarysCity79

Yeah, I'm sure your mouth is always wide open. No wonder you got the job as lead bull milker.

As usual you are a lying piece of crap. And Dumbass, this wasn't a thread about the trial, it was about your lame-ass attempt to make something out of nothing.

When was the transfer of power stopped?

Actually I have never turned on my country, unlike you and your deceptive narrative. But it has been about 30 years since then President Clinton abandoned the country when he lied to a court and lied to the people.

Bring it on and we'll see what happens.

No, he did not do his job. He said he shot her because he was afraid of the people behind her. His job would have been in controlling the trespasser with the least amount of force necessary.

Yeah, isolated my ass. And why in the world would he want his family subjected to lunatic scum @ssholes like you.

You should check the title of the thread i started before you lie about what the thread was about.

YAWN. Keep defending a criminal over Law Enforcement the DOJ, FBI, Scientitsts, Doctors and every other past president.

You face is orange from eating Trumps hole.

Ken King

PREMO Member
You should check the title of the thread i started before you lie about what the thread was about.
Yep, it was and still is about your lame attempt to make something out of nothing.
YAWN. Keep defending a criminal over Law Enforcement the DOJ, FBI, Scientitsts, Doctors and every other past president.
For phuck's sake, you left out bigfoot and little green men.
You face is orange from eating Trumps hole.
And you are the inspiration for Dr. Klingman's product line.

StmarysCity79

Yep, it was and still is about your lame attempt to make something out of nothing.

For phuck's sake, you left out bigfoot and little green men.

And you are the inspiration for Dr. Klingman's product line.

You think Trump believes being charged with federal crimes is nothing? Is that why he is rage tweeting every night until 2am?

Ken King

PREMO Member

StmarysCity79

Hey, Dumbass, yeah you. Show me one Federal charge Trump is facing in the NY case.

Get a clue, here is Bragg's indictment - https://manhattanda.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Donald-J.-Trump-Indictment.pdf

Every charge is a NY law, specifically Penal Law §175.10

Still facing the Georgia charges, Federal election interference charges and the Classifed documents case.

Pay attention. It's a lot to keep track of i know. Heres a handy guide

He will go down as a bigger crook than Nixon and you guys will be remembered by history as the dumbest fu***** alive.