Trump vs. DeSantis

Will99

Yes, I saw some videos posted by Tucker Carlson which showed some people having friendly interactions with the police. I then saw other videos where mobs were threatening the police and trying to break into barricaded locations in defiance of the police. Did you see those videos?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Or maybe you’re referring to the 192 videos of people being convicted on numerous charges related to the January 6th riot at the US Capitol?
LMAO..you really do swig the Kool-Aid. Have you actually bothered to read what "charges" anyone was convicted of?? You lemmings are something to watch.

Will99

LMAO..you really do swig the Kool-Aid. Have you actually bothered to read what "charges" anyone was convicted of?? You lemmings are something to watch.
Yes. 860 were charged with entering restricted federal building or grounds. 295 were charged with corruptly obstructing, influencing or impending an official proceeding. 284 were charged with Assault, resisting or impeding officers or employees, 59 were charged with destruction of government property, 50 were charged with conspiracy, 36 were charged with theft of govt. property, and11 were charged with assaulting media/destroying equipment. At least 484 have plead guilty and 352 have been sentenced.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yes. 860 were charged with entering restricted federal building or grounds. 295 were charged with corruptly obstructing, influencing or impending an official proceeding. 284 were charged with Assault, resisting or impeding officers or employees, 59 were charged with destruction of government property, 50 were charged with conspiracy, 36 were charged with theft of govt. property, and11 were charged with assaulting media/destroying equipment. At least 484 have plead guilty and 352 have been sentenced.
Yeppers. Lamest "insurrection" in world history.

Will99

Yeppers. Lamest "insurrection" in world history.
I don’t agree it was an insurrection. I used the term riot. I think the penalty for the people at the capitol should also be attributed to the people in Portland and other cities who damaged property in the name of BLM. I don’t see much of a difference between the groups.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It's a little confusing. Jeanie is actually me. So when they address me by my first name they think they're addressing SMC79 who they think was once was SailorGirl. You'd need a Venn diagram to keep track. If it was that interesting which it isn't. Anyhoo, off to breakfast at Lindas. Have a good day!
You've gone to extreme lengths to protest that you ARE NOT SMC79. Even going so far as to contact me at my job back in September to tell me that you weren't.

If you're NOT SMC79, you're obviously lurking on the forums on a regular basis in order to know what's going on. Regardless, I'm not sure why it bothers you so much that you created yet another screen name to come back in and defend yourself (selves). Kinda nutty.

Loper

Animal Poor!
You've gone to extreme lengths to protest that you ARE NOT SMC79. Even going so far as to contact me at my job back in September to tell me that you weren't.

If you're NOT SMC79, you're obviously lurking on the forums on a regular basis in order to know what's going on. Regardless, I'm not sure why it bothers you so much that you created yet another screen name to come back in and defend yourself (selves). Kinda nutty.
seriously?? my god that chick has some serious personality issues, as in Too many! I also noticed as Rose and OTR called her out she kept changing or adding on the her excuses. Good grief!

gemma_rae

Its one of my favorite words. Along with malarkey and widdershins, bumblesquat, and collywobbles
Don't forget tatterdemalion and borborygmus. They're from the same tread when you taught me what an octothorpe was.:yay:
a.p. bio school GIF by NBC

P.S. The AI program on my computer that spies on me for the government says bumblesquat is two words, but I don't believe it.
🤨 :hrumph: