Trump vs. DeSantis

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So Desantis is not trying to control Disney, a private business, and force them to conduct themselves as he see fit?

So you dumbasses are no longer in favor of the rich and powerful paying their fair share in taxes?

Or is it that you have no idea what you're talking about?

Both?

PeoplesElbow

Disney lost me years ago when they fired their IT workers, gave the jobs to H1B visa holders and most likely hold the H1B visa holders hostage because when they lose their job they lose their visa. Supposedly H1B visas are only for people to fill jobs that have a short supply of workers here to fill.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Intelligent and good looking. Hell of a combination. BTW I didn't have a crush on you at any point - you were just like every sailor I ever worked with all rolled up in one, it was like coming home.

Where is this going .....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
GURPS I wasn't any of them either. I didn't have the energy for it when they were on the forum, nor the interest in pursuing taking potshots at other forumites.

I was merely pointing out other accounts used ...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Thanks for clarifying. My apologies.

No Worries ..... Sapidus or Jennie or whatever is the latest account, has been a great source of ammuzemnent as he / she / it .. rages :cds: TRUMP, gets her ass handed to her .. leaves and comes back in a few months with a new account

Rinse, Lather, Repeat

NOTSMC

No Worries ..... Sapidus or Jennie or whatever is the latest account, has been a great source of ammuzemnent as he / she / it .. rages :cds: TRUMP, gets her ass handed to her .. leaves and comes back in a few months with a new account

Rinse, Lather, Repeat
It's a little confusing. Jeanie is actually me. So when they address me by my first name they think they're addressing SMC79 who they think was once was SailorGirl. You'd need a Venn diagram to keep track. If it was that interesting which it isn't. Anyhoo, off to breakfast at Lindas. Have a good day!

Clem72

Disney lost me years ago when they fired their IT workers, gave the jobs to H1B visa holders and most likely hold the H1B visa holders hostage because when they lose their job they lose their visa. Supposedly H1B visas are only for people to fill jobs that have a short supply of workers here to fill.
They did the same thing most big companies do, they did not rehire the positions they layed off and they didn't hire H1Bs. They simply contracted out the work and the company that won the bid happened to be comprised primarily of H1Bs. Totally not Disney's fault.....

NOTSMC

Why aren't you using SailorGirl ...
I'm not sure how the forum works but I was banned as SailorGirl and back when a certain member kept insinuating that I was SMC79 I tried to sign up and couldn't. Some note kept popping up that I was banned. Then my boyfriend blocked SOMD because I was pretty upset over the whole thing. Then my laptop died and I got a new one. Everything magically came together at that point.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm not sure how the forum works but I was banned as SailorGirl and back when a certain member kept insinuating that I was SMC79 I tried to sign up and couldn't. Some note kept popping up that I was banned. Then my boyfriend blocked SOMD because I was pretty upset over the whole thing. Then my laptop died and I got a new one. Everything magically came together at that point.
That's not true. You deleted all of your public posts except for the ones in a private forum. They are all still there The SG profile is set to private so no one can view it.