Trump won’t help Puerto Rico

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Helicopters can easily reach land from aircraft carriers docked near shore.

Exactly. Shot your own foot, fool. Only the US Navy and Marines can do that. And that's exactly what they have been doing.

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Helicopters can easily reach land from aircraft carriers docked near shore. Tenders and other small boats land directly on shore.

Blocking foreign aid is bullsh** and infrastructure is just an excuse when people
Are starving and lacking water.

Everyone who lives near the port has food and water already, getting it past 10 miles (walking distance) from there is the issue.

black dog

Free America
Helicopters can easily reach land from aircraft carriers docked near shore. Tenders and other small boats land directly on shore.

Blocking foreign aid is bullsh** and infrastructure is just an excuse when people
Are starving and lacking water.

You have no conception of logistics at all. Much less understanding logistics with virtually no infrastructure left at all.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
You have no conception of logistics at all. Much less understanding logistics with virtually no infrastructure left at all.

CNN doesn't teach him that and you really can't learn logistics from a school book.......he's lost

They are doing the same thing they did in the Keys....getting the roads open. You can't help people if you can't get to them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The issue is not allowing foreign ships to help.
This is Trumps stupid way of getting back at PR for foreclosing on his piece of crap golf course.

Just like the NFL thing is his pettyness for his failure to become a NFL owner and being blacklisted form the NFL owners club.

where do you come up with s h i t Democratic Underground

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Everyone who lives near the port has food and water already, getting it past 10 miles (walking distance) from there is the issue.

which is why PsyOps said they needed to CLEAR Roads 1st ...

short bus doesn't understand Helicopters don't run 24 / 7 crews and equipment need down time
Flight Time
Load / Unload

Its not a TV show where everyone is save in 2 hrs by Matt Damon

CNN doesn't teach him that and you really can't learn logistics from a school book.......he's lost

They are doing the same thing they did in the Keys....getting the roads open. You can't help people if you can't get to them.

:yay:

sits in his mothers basement rambling ....

PsyOps

Pixelated
Yeah when people have no food and water the first priority is feeding those people. Stop changing the conversation to fixing road or removing debris. Those things come later.
The issue is not allowing foreign ships to help. What does being poor or
Corrupt have anything to do with helping people who need aid?
This is Trumps stupid way of getting back at PR for foreclosing on his piece of crap golf course.

Just like the NFL thing is his pettyness for his failure to become a NFL owner and being blacklisted form the NFL owners club.

Why don't you just come out and explain: why isn't PR getting the attention you believe they should be getting at this point?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why don't you just come out and explain: why isn't PR getting the attention you believe they should be getting at this point?

IT already did twice .....

Trump HATES Brown People

[although TX and FL are full of Brown People]

Trump is pissed PR foreclosed on his Gold Course

PsyOps

Pixelated

Well, those are some really brilliant political moves - when a natural disaster happens, use that as a means to get back at them. No golf course, let them die. Your bull#### couldn't have a worse stench.

PsyOps

Pixelated
IT already did twice .....

Trump HATES Brown People

[although TX and FL are full of Brown People]

That's where I was going, which I already brought up anyway. My god, Trump has an opportunity to eradicate a lot of Hispanics and Latinos right now. Just let them all die. A fine way to bolster support for his second run. Oh wait, he won't have to run again. By then he'll be our fascist dictator, and will have the concentration camps fully up and running.

I better post this --------> :sarcasm: before Sap thinks I'm serious.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
However as FEMA Director Brock Long outlines in this interview, albeit with diplomatic nuance, the Puerto Rican municipal government system has essentially collapsed. Government and public sector workers are not showing up to work, and the U.S. military is having to try and fill the roles of local officials within society.

The culture within the island nation is based around comfortable dependency, and Puerto Ricans are currently showing no capacity to care for themselves, their neighbors, or take action as individual communities to help their own recovery.

There are thousands of tons of relief supplies sitting in ports, 3,000 full containers, with the U.S. army ready to help load up Puerto Rican trucks for local delivery. However, the municipal governments and local transportation officials are not lifting a finger to get these supplies into their communities. WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW: [video at link]

The lifting of the “Jones Act” to allow any flagged ocean carrier to deliver supplies is not needed because the ports are backlogged with ample supplies and fuel while the Puerto Rican government does nothing to transport them.

Neither FEMA, nor the DoD, can be expected to take the place of municipal authorities; yet that is exactly what it appears the Puerto Rican government expects.

This is what happens when a culture of dependency is allowed to fester over generations. Yes, there are many Puerto Ricans who do not fit that narrow definition, however their numbers are in the minority. The vast majority of island residents have no concept of self-sufficiency, and the municipal workers reflect the same ideological mindset.

Domestic Puerto Rican truck drivers sit at home waiting for FEMA or the U.S. Army to arrive with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Meanwhile the cargo of foodstuffs and supplies they should be transporting sits in various Puerto Rican ports waiting for them to show up and do their job.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ck-long-explains-puerto-rico-recovery-issues/

:oldman:

black dog

Free America
They are trying to figure out where to hide some of the incoming shipping containers on the island before helping the citizens.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So dangerous that they travel the world daily. Haha. So dangerous that he waived the act for Texas and Florida but not PR.

The cruise ship industry manages to use tenders at ports not suitable for their ships. I’m sure with our military and fema have to be as capable as the cruise ship industry.

Where do the tenders go, if the ports and docks aren't usable??

You are REALLY a special kind of stupid.. You have such blind hatred for a fellow human being and a fellow American that you allow yourself to parrot the stupidest #### I've ever read.

nutz

However, the municipal governments and local transportation officials are not lifting a finger to get these supplies into their communities.

BUT, my cellphone never rang and the lights were out and my batteries died. How was I supposed to know to go to work? :sarcasm:

On a more serious note, if the drivers and dock workers are tending to their own or missing, now what? Do you expect Dr. so and so that's complaining about a fuel shortage at the hospital will drive to the depot, load a truck and refill the tank?:jameo: Nope, they all wait for someone to fix it and bitch because it wasn't done the way they want. No different in Fla., Texas, Louisiana etc. etc.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, Trump has waived the Jones Act for Puerto Rico. Now what are you mindless progbots going to bitch about?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Well, Trump has waived the Jones Act for Puerto Rico. Now what are you mindless progbots going to bitch about?

it will have NEVER been soon enough ...
Trump hates Brown People and only did because the progs complained

Sapidus

Exactly, so all your propaganda about how the infrastructure wasn't there and that was why he was doing it goes right down the toilet. So what is the excuse for the delay now? It's now clear he caved to the pressure put on him by the public and hopefully some of his more intelligent advisors.