trying out new places to eat

Relocate2paxmd

I tried the breakfast at Pertuzzis in wildewood it was great!
Also tried out the Do Da Deli last week it also was great!
Anyone tried any area places recently?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Clarke's Landing is good. We went today. I had the bourbon scallops and a house salad. DR had a crabcake (though I think it was over $20 - we didn't get an itemized bill, what' up with THAT?), his mom had the cream of crab soup. Excellent meal.

Last edited:

wildlowrider

Clarke's Landing is good. We went today. I had the bourbon scallops and a house salad. DR had a crabcake (though I think it was over $20 - we didn't get an itemized bill, what' up with THAT?), his mom had the cream of crab soup. Excellent meal.

Clarke's landing sucks!!! My girl and I went there last week. The food was nasty, food took forever to get to our table, half the plate was cold. the crab cakes tasted like cardboard. and on top of that the bill was 85 bucks for two people....to eat crap! The waitress was the only good thing about the place. as a matter of fact all the people who worked there were very nice. So, unless you want to hang out with nice people and eat sh!tty food go somewhere other than Clarke's.

My friend got married Saturday (congrats to the Browns :yahoo:) and we ate breakfast at Mimi's cafe in Waldorf before we got our hair done. It was really REALLY good. I had a crab and avacado omelette with crispy bacon on top covered in some kind of asiago herb sauce, served with some kind of potatoes and a carrot, raisin nut muffin...........:drool:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The food was nasty, food took forever to get to our table, half the plate was cold. the crab cakes tasted like cardboard.

I don't believe that for one minute. I've eaten at Clarke's Landing any number of times and the food was always excellent.

JackMD

Food

I love going out and trying new restaurants!!! One of my favorites is Casey Jones in LaPlata, MD. I think it is on the same road as the courthouse. AMAZING food and DESSERTS! They have a website. I don't remember it goggle The Crossing at Casey Jones Laplata and it should come up. They have cheaper stuff like burgers and nicer gourmet selections too, but you have to try their grilled cesear salad and creme brulee.

Another one of my favorites is Cheeseburger in Paradise in Wildewood. They're good for a casual lunch.

jellybean

I love going out and trying new restaurants!!! One of my favorites is Casey Jones in LaPlata, MD. I think it is on the same road as the courthouse. AMAZING food and DESSERTS! They have a website. I don't remember it goggle The Crossing at Casey Jones Laplata and it should come up. They have cheaper stuff like burgers and nicer gourmet selections too, but you have to try their grilled cesear salad and creme brulee.

Another one of my favorites is Cheeseburger in Paradise in Wildewood. They're good for a casual lunch.
Good food at Rick's -Rueben's, Philly Cheesesteaks, pizza .....

Try Kevin Thompson's corner cafe.. behind bell motors.... food is excellent but they are only open 11-3

then you can take a nice stroll down to the new boardwalk in Leonardtown..

:drool: the crabcakes are------>:drool: