Trying To Clean Up The Teabaggers.....

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
"In a mass email sent out last night to the supporter list of the Columbus Tea Party and obtained by TPMmuckraker, leaders of the group issued a set of "do's and dont's" for protesters attending an April 15 Ohio State House event -- chief among them: absolutely no pre-gaming.

Specifically, the email warns those planning to attend the "Tax Day" event, "No alcohol (or other mood-enhancer) or pre-drinking."

More at: Email From Columbus Tea Party, 4/12/10 | TPM Document Collection

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I keep telling you that "teabagging" is what I do with your mom and has nothing to do with politics

SamSpade

"Last I Checked, Sarah Palin's Not Much Of An Expert On Nuclear Issues'" (B.H. Obama)

And last time I checked, B.H. Obama thinks there's 57 states, so I'm guessing he's not an expert either.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
"In a mass email sent out last night to the supporter list of the Columbus Tea Party and obtained by TPMmuckraker, leaders of the group issued a set of "do's and dont's" for protesters attending an April 15 Ohio State House event -- chief among them: absolutely no pre-gaming.

Specifically, the email warns those planning to attend the "Tax Day" event, "No alcohol (or other mood-enhancer) or pre-drinking."

This TEA movement has all of you loony libby panties in a wad. :killingme

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!

This is what scares them silly:

Twenty-four percent (24%) of U.S. voters now say they consider themselves a part of the Tea Party movement, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. That’s an eight-point increase from 16% a month ago.

Another 10% say they are not a part of the movement but have close friends or family members who are.​

and this of course is why that number is going to keep on rising:

66% Say America Is Overtaxed

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Twenty-four percent (24%) of U.S. voters now say they consider themselves a part of the Tea Party movement, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. That’s an eight-point increase from 16% a month ago.

Another 10% say they are not a part of the movement but have close friends or family members who are.​

Hiya stranger!! :howdy: :love:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Hiya stranger!! :howdy: :love:

Hi handsome, long time no see. I've been enjoying the cool winter weather in SoTX and spending more time with the horses and outdoors. This place was eating up too much of my time so I took a break.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:yeahthat:

:yay: :high5:

Hey Sonsie!! :love: How ya been?!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Hi handsome, long time no see. I've been enjoying the cool winter weather in SoTX and spending more time with the horses and outdoors. This place was eating up too much of my time so I took a break.

:huggy: Glad to see you! How's that cutie little kitty doing?

BOP

"Last I Checked, Sarah Palin's Not Much Of An Expert On Nuclear Issues'" (B.H. Obama)

And last time I checked, B.H. Obama thinks there's 57 states, so I'm guessing he's not an expert either.

Iran: the 51st state.

In other words, maybe Mr. Soweto knows something the rest of us don't.

Mexico: the 52nd state.

Canada: the 53rd state.

Adds up quick, don't it?

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
:huggy: Glad to see you! How's that cutie little kitty doing?

Amaya is doing great, she is a lovely young lady now. I just had her fixed after a few heats where she was even propositioning the dog. She is remarkably patient with the kids and has attached herself to my 4 year old son when she isn't wrapped around my shoulders. She is crazy friendly, almost as bad as this cat: YouTube - Raw Video: Policeman Vs. Kitty

We are all fine here, kids are getting so big it breaks my heart :frown:

PsyOps

Pixelated

Well, this is far more than what liberals expect when they protest. It's anything goes with liberals: burning flags, burning effigies of the president, rioting, smearing fake blood on their hands and waving it in the face of the SecState, committing assault by smashing pies in the faces of conservative speakers…

I’m glad you took the time to point the difference between the expected behavior of conservatives vs. liberals nonno

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Amaya is doing great, she is a lovely young lady now. I just had her fixed after a few heats where she was even propositioning the dog. She is remarkably patient with the kids and has attached herself to my 4 year old son when she isn't wrapped around my shoulders. She is crazy friendly, almost as bad as this cat: YouTube - Raw Video: Policeman Vs. Kitty

That's good to hear, glad all is well. Welcome back, for however long that may be.

BOP

66 percent, you say. Hmmm....interesting that that's approximately the same percentage of people who actually pay taxes. What a coinky-dink.

Vince

:lol: