Trying to find my place

bcp

In My Opinion
Vrai.

and elaine. :yay:

elaine is just as sweet as can be. Sure, she comes on a little strong when you step on her toes, but other than that she is just as nice and friendly as anyone could want.

Vrai taint never caused me no grief either.

but dont piss of JPC, hes gonna be a big washington politician in a year or so, and then he is gonna come back and mess with anyone that ever crossed him,, starting with those pesky fathers that actually stick around after they get someone prego.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
elaine is just as sweet as can be. Sure, she comes on a little strong when you step on her toes, but other than that she is just as nice and friendly as anyone could want.

but dont piss of JPC, hes gonna be a big washington politician in a year or so, and then he is gonna come back and mess with anyone that ever crossed him,, starting with those pesky fathers that actually stick around after they get someone prego.

I don't think Vrai likes you mentioning her taint on here :nono:

onebdzee

off the shelf

I don't think Vrai likes you mentioning her taint on here :nono:

you both said taint :lol:

kayelle

The green was from me, I was a little quick with the click.

What green? I don't think this is "my place". Seems to be for over 30, married, working parents and that's not me. I guess I need to find another site that has younger people on it. It was fun while it lasted though.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
What green? I don't think this is "my place". Seems to be for over 30, married, working parents and that's not me. I guess I need to find another site that has younger people on it. It was fun while it lasted though.

I "replied with quote" to smooth.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire

Hey, don't pick on the old farts; they provide enough entertainment. When you're behind a keyboard noone cares how old you are anyway.

So when you gonna answer my question anyway? :tap:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Dear Karma giver,

It would be in your best interest to aquire a sense of humor. It makes life worth living. :yay:

-Chain

P.S. I'm not dirty. I know what soap is and I use it often.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Don't forget the experienced single gentleman that ride bikes :drama: