Turn Offs/Ons

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Beach Patrol

Sorry! didn't mean to offend!
but i just CAN'T hang with a 'neck!
backy-spittin, nascar-racin, rebel-flag-belt-buckle-wearin, big-monster-truck-rallyin REDNECK..

EEEEwwwwwww!!!!!!

I might be country, but I ain't no neck!

OMG - sounds like my dream man!!!! esp the big-monster-truck-rallyin part - now can he build a fire?

T-45guy

Such materialism! I drive a 1980 Chevy Chevette, with a missing hood, and no back seat.

Does that change the way some of you see me?

Still have wit, all my teeth, and a great smile

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark

When you show me your worth trading in my baby :) :lmao:

I am worth much much more than that :D But that's okay Joey - you can keep your car - I'm thinking of getting my very own monster truck.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
Cool Mig, will you give me a ride in it when you get her on the road :lmao:

ROFLMAO - Can you see us going down 235 or Great Mills Road in a Monster Truck?!?! Talk about everybody knowing who is going down the road - wonder if there would be enough room for other cars on the road? Hmmm, that's okay it's a monster truck - we can run over 'em LOL:p

Noble

The man with a presence
OK part of me wants to plead the 5th here.....

Turn ons:
Intelligence
sense of humor
happy with their own body

Turn Offs:
Divaism
timid
unable to get in touch with self.

Noble

The man with a presence
LOL yeah....I don't mean the attitude so much...I mean people who are really hard to keep happy...

Noble

The man with a presence
DOH!!!!!

Well to be honest I am not that upset by it....I have had divas...and they are good in bed and good arm candy...so I think I will be fine LOL.

onebdzee

off the shelf
migtig said:
ROFLMAO - Can you see us going down 235 or Great Mills Road in a Monster Truck?!?! Talk about everybody knowing who is going down the road - wonder if there would be enough room for other cars on the road? Hmmm, that's okay it's a monster truck - we can run over 'em LOL:p

This is why I own my very own TRACTOR TRAILER!

I'm loven every minute of it :biggrin:

Wetnoodle

turn ons= curvy,butts,long hair,sense of humor,at ease with her body,smart,witty,ready at all times for anything.Her in a truck or SUV.so much more but ........... turn offs= short hair,anarexic girls,A WOMAN WHO DONT TALK,nail biters,materialistic and money hungry,

sockgirl77

Noble said:
OK part of me wants to plead the 5th here.....

Turn ons:

happy with their own body

Turn Offs:

unable to get in touch with self.
You must not be that satisfying.

:shrug:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
All you have to do is follow T.A.T.E.S rule....

Tits, Ass, Thighs, Eyes, Smile........ if all those are nice, shes a winner :yay:

:lmao:

:popcorn: