U.S. Will be sued for enforcing its laws?

SmallTown

Football season!
Foreign Secretary Luis Ernesto Derbez warned that the United States might face lawsuits if the increased troop presence on the border resulted in human rights abuses. "If we see the National Guard starting to directly participate in detaining people.....we would immediately start filing lawsuits through our consulates."

:war:

Vince

This guy is real idiot. :lmao: Maybe we should just start shooting and then there won't be anybody left to file a lawsuit. :shrug:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
And people get angry because I want to toss all these people out on their ear.

Hello. Our border. You don't want your people arrested or hurt, keep them from crossing our border.

I wonder if this guy realizes that the federal government has to agree to be sued, or that we don't recognize the International Court or Mexican courts.

Somebody send him his sign.

bcp

In My Opinion
This wont happen, Mexico is our friend.

George Bush just told us so the other night.

now can we nuke Mexico City?

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
bcp said:
This wont happen, Mexico is our friend.

George Bush just told us so the other night.

now can we nuke Mexico City?
Naw. We need a place for storing our nuclear waste. How about an open trench 50 feet wide and 20 feet deep along the Mexican border. They might cross but they would be easy to find since they would glow in the dark.

bcp

In My Opinion
You know as citizens of the United States, we can fight back.

stop buying any produce that comes out of mexico.
Stop buying cars that are made in Mexico
Dont hire anyone that even looks like they might have stayed in Mexico for longer than a couple days.
dont talk to mexicans, dont help them.

our government is selling us, but that does not mean that we have to go along with it.

I would also suggest letters to our representitives explaining that if the illegals are not stopped, it will cost them their position in our government.
I dont care who is running against who the next time around, I want to see everyone with a government seat under their butt lose their election.

the problem is that we as citizens are evidently not making our wishes clearly known.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
bcp said:
You know as citizens of the United States, we can fight back.

stop buying any produce that comes out of mexico.
Stop buying cars that are made in Mexico
Dont hire anyone that even looks like they might have stayed in Mexico for longer than a couple days.
dont talk to mexicans, dont help them.

our government is selling us, but that does not mean that we have to go along with it.

I would also suggest letters to our representitives explaining that if the illegals are not stopped, it will cost them their position in our government.
I dont care who is running against who the next time around, I want to see everyone with a government seat under their butt lose their election.

the problem is that we as citizens are evidently not making our wishes clearly known.
Watch out. You are starting to sound like me. :lmao:

Hawk

It Wasn't Me
Ive heard it all now, gonna be sued for protecting your boarder, maybe if they said ok, if you come across the boarder we will shoot you for tresspassing, ya think that would send the message home.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
SmallTown said:
Which court exactly would have jurisdiction for these lawsuits??

Shooting trespassers (as long as you kill them) is not a violation of human rights..

bcp

In My Opinion
Maybe a counter suit against mexico for the cost of medical, education, legal and the expense of trying to keep them out would be in order.

The U.S could break mexico, take it over then deport the mexicans to some other place. like,, Fiji.

beavis

bcp said:
Maybe a counter suit against mexico for the cost of medical, education, legal and the expense of trying to keep them out would be in order.

The U.S could break mexico, take it over then deport the mexicans to some other place. like,, Fiji.

might as well sue a brick...

i think i have more money in my couch than Mexico has in its treasury...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Bill O'Reilly of The Factor said tonight - if one - just one suit, is filed against our government by Mexico, he will call for a Boycott against that country.

He added, if you think that's not a serious consequence, ask the government of France.......

willie

Penn said:
Bill O'Reilly of The Factor said tonight - if one - just one suit, is filed against our government by Mexico, he will call for a Boycott against that country.

He added, if you think that's not a serious consequence, ask the government of France.......
I heard that. We don't need another Cuba.

If the U.S. had forceful, intelligent leadership, we should annex Mexico. Their oil industry, properly managed, should raise their standard of living considerably and the climate could put the rest of them to work growing food crops and ethanol crops. The only reason Mexico isn't a prosperous country is it's ingrained corruption of leadership.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
willie said:
I heard that. We don't need another Cuba.

If the U.S. had forceful, intelligent leadership, we should annex Mexico. Their oil industry, properly managed, should raise their standard of living considerably and the climate could put the rest of them to work growing food crops and ethanol crops. The only reason Mexico isn't a prosperous country is it's ingrained corruption of leadership.
Just take Chiuahua, and then let them chew on that for ahwile. If they don't straighten up, then take the rest.