UFC 75 Champion Vs. Champion!!! Sep 8th

lovinmaryland

Lugnut said:
:confused:Did we watch the same fight? :lmao:

I was SERIOUSLY disappointed in Hamills performance. He would consistantly take a dominant position then let Bisping get up or let him regain composure. Compared with his past couple fights he brought about 70% to the cage this time.
Exactly, I agree there were many times that he could have gone further but didn't his own inexperience.

Give me a break are you going to sit there and tell me that Bisping didn't land good shots on him? I actually liked both of them on the UF so it wouldn't have really bothered me if Hamill won.

What did you think of the Cro Cop fight? I thought alexander was a fluke when he put a beat down on my main man Mr. Mean Keith Jardine but he seriously kicked a$$ in that fight he was great.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
lovinmaryland said:
Exactly, I agree there were many times that he could have gone further but didn't his own inexperience.

Give me a break are you going to sit there and tell me that Bisping didn't land good shots on him? I actually liked both of them on the UF so it wouldn't have really bothered me if Hamill won.

What did you think of the Cro Cop fight? I thought alexander was a fluke when he put a beat down on my main man Mr. Mean Keith Jardine but he seriously kicked a$$ in that fight he was great.

I don't know what it was but he DEFINITELY did not bring the same fight to this event that he has brought to past events.

Of course I'm not saying Bisping didn't land solid blows. But Matt landed more of them, took bisping down on almost every attempt, and had Bisping backing up 80% of the match. :confused: Hamills refusal to finish bisping when he had the dominant position made NO sense to me at all.

Cro-Cop is my all time favorite fighter I have almost every fight of his. I think he's done now though. Makes me sad. He has not been the same since winning the open weight Grand Prix last year. I hate to admit it, but I think that's due to the tougher drug screening in the new organization.

Houston Alexander is THE REAL DEAL. You ain't seen nothing yet!!! I'v seen some of his underground matches on tape. He's small for a lightheavy weight and walks around at 205 in daily life. If he decides to drop to 185 he will dominate the middle weight division.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The dude...

lovinmaryland said:

...who pummeled Cro Cop is frightening!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah...

lovinmaryland said:

...Bizx landed a bunch of good shots and that seems to be the justifiaction for his win; he landed lots and lots of good jabs and a few straight rights... which didn't hurt Matt.

lovinmaryland

Lugnut said:
Houston Alexander is THE REAL DEAL. You ain't seen nothing yet!!! I'v seen some of his underground matches on tape. He's small for a lightheavy weight and walks around at 205 in daily life. If he decides to drop to 185 he will dominate the middle weight division.

I see that now.:lol: He just went crazy on him.

But the real highlight of the night for me was guess whos gonna be a coach on the UF this year :dance:

My future husband Matt Hughes :diva:

Are you going to get the Jardine vs Lidell fight? I am :wink:

smoothmarine187

lovinmaryland said:

That is going to be an awful fight, Jardine sucks. Lidell is going to destroy him easily in the 1st round. I would be pissed off If I was chuck.

lovinmaryland

Larry Gude said:
...Bizx landed a bunch of good shots and that seems to be the justifiaction for his win; he landed lots and lots of good jabs and a few straight rights... which didn't hurt Matt.
I bet there will be a rematch in the near future :jet:

lovinmaryland

smoothmarine187 said:
That is going to be an awful fight, Jardine sucks. Lidell is going to destroy him easily in the 1st round. I would be pissed off If I was chuck.
Oh he doesn't suck :razz:

But I do agree w/ you that Lidell is going to open a can on him :lol:

smoothmarine187

lovinmaryland said:
Oh he doesn't suck :razz:

But I do agree w/ you that Lidell is going to open a can on him :lol:

I don't think Hughes and Sera is going to be a good fight either. I guess in the end all it takes is one good shot to knock someone the hell out.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Lugnut said:
:yeahthat: He's awesome. :banana:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I doubt it...

lovinmaryland said:
I bet there will be a rematch in the near future :jet:

...because Hamill was fine for the Ultimate Fighter but he ain't exactly a personality one can sell stuff associated with him as a champ or top contender type. He's not a draw.

If he'd have beat the living #### out of the 'Count', just Tito'd his face into hamburger with elbows when he had the chance or shown the killer instinct and choked Biz out when he had the chance, twice, OK, but, he's not a 'killer'. He doesn't have that kind of heart.

Biz will now go on and be destroyed by some Chuck or Rampage type real deal life taker.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
lovinmaryland said:
I see that now.:lol: He just went crazy on him.

But the real highlight of the night for me was guess whos gonna be a coach on the UF this year :dance:

My future husband Matt Hughes :diva:

Better work on your striking, Matts' wife might have something to say about that! :lmao:

Who else i on the Lidell/Jardine card? I haven't had the opportunity to check. I think that fight is going to be so lopsided it's not funny. Hughes Serra too for that matter.

Serra is the poster child for the phrase "Punchers chance."

lovinmaryland

Lugnut said:
Better work on your striking, Matts' wife might have something to say about that! :lmao:

Who else i on the Lidell/Jardine card? I haven't had the opportunity to check. I think that fight is going to be so lopsided it's not funny. Hughes Serra too for that matter.

Serra is the poster child for the phrase "Punchers chance."
Yeah I've been up in the gym workin on my fitness :boxing: she better watch out.

I know Forrest will be fighting but not sure who else. Hey Jardine put a beat down on Forrest..he has a little bit in him I'm just not sure it is enough to stand up to Lidell.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
lovinmaryland said:
Yeah I've been up in the gym workin on my fitness :boxing: she better watch out.

I know Forrest will be fighting but not sure who else. Hey Jardine put a beat down on Forrest..he has a little bit in him I'm just not sure it is enough to stand up to Lidell.

:lmao: Go get'm tiger!

So, you hosting a Forum Fight Night for the Lidell/Jardine fight? :biggrin:

I'll bring gloves, headgear, and body protectors and we can have mini-bouts between fights! :lmao:

smoothmarine187

Lugnut said:

I'll bring gloves, headgear, and body protectors and we can have mini-bouts between fights! :lmao:

:lol: I can only imagine the mess that it would turn into.

lovinmaryland

Lugnut said:

How about 77? The whole card is not up yet but so far it looks good :biggrin:

Rich Franklin Vs. Anderson Silva
Tim Sylvia Vs. Brandon Vera

I'll be the ref
Lets Get It On

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
lovinmaryland said:
How about 77? The whole card is not up yet but so far it looks good :biggrin:

Rich Franklin Vs. Anderson Silva
Tim Sylvia Vs. Brandon Vera

I'll be the ref
Lets Get It On

That's the start of a good card. Silva is awesome, and Franklin sure isn't a bum, plus he brings in the chicks. :lmao:

Brandon Vera trained at Lloyd Irvings up in White plains!!! I've met him but never got a chance to watch him train or see any of his local fights :frown: