Uh oh..this is bad news...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm surprised they've hung on this long. Yack.

I always felt sorry for the Chuck E employees, especially for the poor goober who had to wear the rat suit.

luvmygdaughters

Took my daughters to Chuck E Cheeses for their 6th birthday (one in January, one in December), along with a few of their friends. One of the most nerve racking events I've ever attended. The pizza sucked, the sodas were flat and watered down and the kids, including the ones I brought, out of control. I think I would rather go thru Baltimore during the riots than go to another birthday party at Chuck E Cheeses!!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Took my daughters to Chuck E Cheeses for their 6th birthday (one in January, one in December), along with a few of their friends. One of the most nerve racking events I've ever attended. The pizza sucked, the sodas were flat and watered down and the kids, including the ones I brought, out of control. I think I would rather go thru Baltimore during the riots than go to another birthday party at Chuck E Cheeses!!
Sounds identical to my experiences there. LOL..

mitzi

I always felt sorry for the Chuck E employees, especially for the poor goober who had to wear the rat suit.

One of my younger cousins was the rat when he was in high school in the 90s :lmao:.

mitzi

That is cute. We had one bday party there back in the day 20+ years ago. Never went back.

Last time I was there was probably in 92 or 93. Birthday party for my son and it was great. The party was on a summer weeknight and there was no crowd. It was nice not to have the cleanup, etc. from having one at home. Again, what made it great was no crowd.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

My eldest son was the goober in the suit for about two years. Today he's an anti-Trump leftist. I wonder how that happened.