Uh oh...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I think I just bought an AM General M35A2 6x6 cargo truck. :frown:

A friend of mine is at a gov-surplus auction. He called and said he saw a completely refurbished M35A2 that nobody is bidding on. I laughed and said if he can grab it for under $3K I'd use it to tow a jet ski with. Obviously a joke...

But as soon as I blurted that out he said "OK, got to go auction is starting!" and hung up...

What the hell, I'll pimp it out and make it my daily driver. That biatch is gonna look GOOD with chrome rims and a pearl paint job! :jet: :lmao:

My mouth really does override common sense sometimes. :doh:

And count the tires/ wheels.. it's a 10 X 10!!

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Multi fuel 24V charging system:drool: A couple years ago I almost bought one. Wanted to make a party truck:lmao: Then I almost bought one just to take the 2 1/2 ton axles to use on my Blazer :yay: There was a place in PA that had a bunch of them

I think I just bought an AM General M35A2 6x6 cargo truck. :frown:

A friend of mine is at a gov-surplus auction. He called and said he saw a completely refurbished M35A2 that nobody is bidding on. I laughed and said if he can grab it for under $3K I'd use it to tow a jet ski with. Obviously a joke...

But as soon as I blurted that out he said "OK, got to go auction is starting!" and hung up...

What the hell, I'll pimp it out and make it my daily driver. That biatch is gonna look GOOD with chrome rims and a pearl paint job! :jet: :lmao:

My mouth really does override common sense sometimes. :doh:
Well, as long as you are buying mil surp vehicles, govliquidation.com has some up at aberdeen ending today. Blazers and pickups.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I'm free and clear. The truck sold for $7K. Hmm, I'm not so sure how I feel about that.

Damn you all! I think I might be coming down with "toy fever" again!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Lol...

I'm free and clear. The truck sold for $7K. Hmm, I'm not so sure how I feel about that.

Damn you all! I think I might be coming down with "toy fever" again!

...ahhh, the highs and low's of life. One minute; stuck with something you can't possibly use. The next, lamenting the what if's!

:buddies:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Have you seen the other blazers they sell? They looked darn near mint compared to most I have seen on there.

So far I have only seen the bad ones. I have to get rid of my toys before I get new ones so I try not to look too hard:lmao: