Umm...nice wedding cake...?

Angel

~*~*~
My first thought is that she is a Bridezilla... Most Bridezilla's are vain and selfish people.
"The cake actually fulfilled my childhood dream," said Ogbuta, who said she had long thought it would be fun to have a doll made in her likeness. While her fantasy never happened, she said the cake was pretty close. Courtesy Uche Ogbonna

However after reading the quote under the last picture, I'm not sure if it was her who insisted it happen, or her Husband who fulfilled her dream:
Ogbuta said she had asked the groom for a "unique, personalized wedding" and he carried out the request "without reservations." The cake took about a week to consume, with many guests stopping by to help. Courtesy Uche Ogbonna

I've been searching for an article to hopefully prove me wrong and state that she wasn't just being a selfish, vain, Bridezilla, but I haven't been able to prove it yet. I will just live in my fantasy world and believe that once upon a time she mentioned her dream to her future husband about having an American Girl doll made for her and he eventually fulfilled that dream except with a life size wedding cake. Yeah, I like that thought better. :ohwell: