Unexpected Surprise

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Always wanted to try and make my own, but my maple trees aren't the right kind. But I've also read you can make it from a number of trees like birch. Birch syrup sounds interesting.
I think all I have are oaks. Unless there are some back in the woods. When Sistard and I were up in Western Maryland last month, she asked me why the trees were all wired together. I had the answer!!! It was all drip line hoses to collect the syrup. 🤓

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sshh, now, don't cause a fuss.

I'll have the spam. I love it.

I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

I am from Nebraska, the birthplace of SPAM. I grew up with SPAM and pineapple chunks on a toothpick being considered a fancy hors d'oeuvre.

FAIL

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I am from Nebraska, the birthplace of SPAM. I grew up with SPAM and pineapple chunks on a toothpick being considered a fancy hors d'oeuvre.

FAIL
Never had that happen to me.

I did, on occasion, get served a fried spam sammich on white bread with ketchup. If $$ was plentiful it had a slice of american cheese! :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm making this for an event tomorrow. I put it over a block of cream cheese.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm making this for an event tomorrow. I put it over a block of cream cheese.
I've had something similar, once, made from habaneros and mangos.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Potato chips and onion dip for the win!

I think I told this story on here before.... My first wife was a potpourri fan and like to put the aromatic mixes around the house in a cute little pot heated over a small candle. She made the mistake of setting one of those right in the middle of the horses doovers table at a family get together. I'll never forget the look on pop's face right after he dipped a cracker to get a generous dollop of the potpourri and popped it in to his mouth.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think I told this story on here before.... My first wife was a potpourri fan and like to put the aromatic mixes around the house in a cute little pot heated over a small candle. She made the mistake of setting one of those right in the middle of the horses doovers table at a family get together. I'll never forget the look on pop's face right after he dipped a cracker to get a generous dollop of the potpourri and popped it in to his mouth.
:lmao:

I can tell you the red Fabuloso doesn't taste like fruit punch. :roflmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Made crispy bacon, spicy sausage, hashbrowns, whole-grain toast and fried eggs for breakfast. Washed down with pineapple juice and coffee.