Unhinged Progbots

stgislander

PREMO Member
I find your TikTok posts annoying. Before I can figure out what it's about, a "Related Videos" pops up over the video you want us to watch. Not your fault I imagine.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I find your TikTok posts annoying. Before I can figure out what it's about, a "Related Videos" pops up over the video you want us to watch. Not your fault I imagine.

Interesting I am not experiencing that .... I'm on a PC running uBlock / AdBlocker

you are missing some funny shite

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

AOC & Rachel Maddow PANIC Over Trump Winning Then Throwing Them In JAIL As FAR LEFT RAGES In Europe!​

glhs837

Power with Control

AOC & Rachel Maddow PANIC Over Trump Winning Then Throwing Them In JAIL As FAR LEFT RAGES In Europe!​

It's truly amazing when they make s*** s*** up and repeated for so long that they then believe the s*** they made up even though they know they made it up. If you look up batshit crazy in the dictionary, that's what it looks like

glhs837

Power with Control
Hey, if you can bind that word with other words like s******* or horseshit or b******* it flies right by the filter. Maybe not so much, odd

Clem72

Hey, if you can bind that word with other words like s******* or horseshit or b******* it flies right by the filter. Maybe not so much, odd
dogshit pigshit bullshit tacoshits shitshit crap-ton crap-tonne metric shittonne crap-on-a-shingle shittiest shitastic dickshit.

glhs837

Power with Control
dogshit pigshit bullshit tacoshits shitshit crap-ton crap-tonne metric shittonne crap-on-a-shingle shittiest shitastic dickshit.
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

STARK RAVING MAD

You might think the Democrats would be able to keep it together, given that they control the presidency, the Senate, the federal bureaucracy, and the press, and are only a few seats away from controlling the House. But, for whatever reason, they have gone mad. Democrats have reached a fever pitch of hysteria that I doubt we have seen before in our history.

One example among many is their mental breakdown over the Supreme Court’s presidential immunity decision, Trump v. United States. As I wrote here, that decision was moderate, middle of the road, and entirely predictable. While it addressed a novel issue, it is consistent with past Supreme Court decisions.

But to hear the Democrats tell it, the Court has unleashed anarchy and turned the president into a dictator. This kind of thing is typical:

HuffPost Reported to FBI for ‘The Most Dangerous Headline in American History’ After Supreme Court Ruling

By Michael Schwarz, The Western Journal Jul. 4, 2024 1:00 pm391 Comments

Trump Derangement Syndrome has all the qualities of a powerful addiction. Like many addicts, TDS-afflicted liberals in the establishment media need ever-stronger rhetorical drugs to reach the same exhilarating heights.

On Tuesday, HuffPost satisfied its junkie-like craving for continually-escalating anti-Trump hatred by publishing a “dangerous” headline that prompted social media users to tag both the FBI and the Secret Service.

“Supreme Court Gives Joe Biden The Legal OK To Assassinate Donald Trump,” the reprehensible headline reads.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

It's July 4th, and Americans Are Burning Our Flag—Why Are These People Even Here?

The Pro-Hamas protesters think that the best way to "free Palestine" is to spit upon the country that made "free" even a thing.

The video shows a sign that also says "Death to all kings" and has a picture of both Biden and Trump. I wonder how they think the leaders are chosen for Hamas? Are they elected? (Yes, they originally won elections in 2006 -- but have refused to hold any votes since then. Not exactly a place that enjoys what we would refer to as "freedom.") Do they have any accountability to the people? If our elected officials are considered "kings", what does that make the terrorist organization that controls the strip and impoverishes the people while they live lavishly in another country?

The ignorance and the disrespect are unbearable. It is infuriating to consider how we got to this point. How did it happen? In part, we have allowed people to migrate here -- often illegally -- who do not share our values or have any desire to assimilate. And that must stop, now.

Secondly, poor leadership has allowed people to destroy property, assault others, praise terror, threaten entire people groups, and call for the destruction of our country -- all in the name of free speech. Where is the line? Why can't a peaceful protest be clearly defined from a violent one, and laws enforced? When does freedom of speech become hate speech? When does anti-American language qualify as terrorism or encouraging terror? The founding fathers did not envision anarchy when they outlined our freedoms. The kid-glove handling of these brats must stop.