Unsavory allegations rock chess world as American teen shocks No. 1 player in tournament

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Magnus Carlsen was the No. 1 ranked chess player in the world

The shocking defeat of one of the best chess players in the world sparked accusations of cheating and has thrown the sport into a tailspin over the last few weeks.

Magnus Carlsen, the 31-year-old chess grandmaster who was unbeaten entering the Sinquefield Cup, lost to upstart American player Hans Niemann last week, ending the top-ranked Chess player’s 53-game winning streak. After the loss, Carlsen tweeted he was withdrawing from the tournament, hosted by the St. Louis Chess Club.

Niemann, 19, immediately faced accusations of cheating – from anything to wireless vibrating anal beads to a vibrating shoe, according to multiple reports. Tesla CEO Elon Musk even added to the controversy with a tweet of his own, suggesting something was in Niemann’s butt during the match. A professional game also suggested something like that as well.

:roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao:

gemma_rae

The shocking defeat of one of the best chess players in the world sparked accusations of cheating and has thrown the sport into a tailspin over the last few weeks.

Magnus Carlsen, the 31-year-old chess grandmaster who was unbeaten entering the Sinquefield Cup, lost to upstart American player Hans Niemann last week, ending the top-ranked Chess player’s 53-game winning streak. After the loss, Carlsen tweeted he was withdrawing from the tournament, hosted by the St. Louis Chess Club.

Niemann, 19, immediately faced accusations of cheating – from anything to wireless vibrating anal beads to a vibrating shoe, according to multiple reports. Tesla CEO Elon Musk even added to the controversy with a tweet of his own, suggesting something was in Niemann’s butt during the match. A professional game also suggested something like that as well.

:faint: Oh Lordy, I have so many questions. How in the..., I mean what the..., okay, did he have an accomplice?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
:faint: Oh Lordy, I have so many questions. How in the..., I mean what the..., okay, did he have an accomplice?
:lol:
Those things can be remote controlled and WiFi connected. An accomplice could be literally anywhere in the world.

Kinnakeet

Who loves chest I mean chess that much that they would insert vibrating anal beads(LMAO)into their own bung hole

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Who loves chest I mean chess that much that they would insert vibrating anal beads(LMAO)into their own bung hole
It's not about chess. It's about winning at all cost.

Not implying this person did cheat, just answering to the mindset of someone who might.

Last edited:

SamSpade

All kidding aside, in the chess world, Magnus is a god.
Defeating him even only once permanently places you in the halls of chess fame.