Urgent...HELP!!!

SoMDGirl42

I haven't read this entire thread, but has anyone suggested classical music like some Mozart! Nothing like a little culture. :smile:

It's a party, not a funeral or an elevator. I'm sure that would be great dinner music, but when dinner is over it's time to hit the dance floor. I don't think everyone is going to be ripping up the dance floor to Mozart. JMHO :coffee:

Definitely cant go wrong with Motown. Temptations, Four Tops, Smokey Robinson, Supremes,etc. My favorites are "I wish it would rain", "The way you do the things you do", "Bernadette" Reach out" "Sugarpie HOneybunch" "Tears of a clown", "Baby Love" :singer:

The band will be playing a mix of that stuff, love it! :yay:

Kris, just think about most of the music you have heard at most wedding receptions, at least the ones that didn't get totally out of control, and throw in a few christmas songs.

I have, just wanting to get a few opinions or rather, specific song suggestions. Turns out all I need is 4 songs :doh: we're having a band and I just need a few songs for the "songboard" to play during the bands breaks :yay:

I haven't read this entire thread, but has anyone suggested classical music like some Mozart! Nothing like a little culture. :smile:

We want them to dance, not sleep or meditate :yay:......then again, might be a good time for a bathroom break, hmmmm

His name may actually be Clifford? I do not know.

I'm thinking Hank's question would simply change to "Who in the hell names their kid Clifford"

It's a party, not a funeral or an elevator. I'm sure that would be great dinner music, but when dinner is over it's time to hit the dance floor. I don't think everyone is going to be ripping up the dance floor to Mozart. JMHO :coffee:

Funny.....I do work for an elevator company, maybe Mozart is fitting afterall ey? :lol:

mamatutu

mama to two
The band will be playing a mix of that stuff, love it! :yay:

I have, just wanting to get a few opinions or rather, specific song suggestions. Turns out all I need is 4 songs :doh: we're having a band and I just need a few songs for the "songboard" to play during the bands breaks :yay:

We want them to dance, not sleep or meditate :yay:......then again, might be a good time for a bathroom break, hmmmm

I'm thinking Hank's question would simply change to "Who in the hell names their kid Clifford"

Funny.....I do work for an elevator company, maybe Mozart is fitting afterall ey? :lol:

The replies to my Mozart suggestion are very funny!:roflmao: Maybe, the Beatles; they seem to cross all generations. I don't like pizza, so maybe you should not take any of my suggestions! :lol: I am sure your party will be a blast! Happy Holidays!

Last edited: