Urinal in a private home

Geek

I was in New York in a very ritzy house, go to use the bathroom and there is a potty and a urinal. It made me giggle. Have you ever seen this before? Would you allow your man to have one? Do they want one?

Cowgirl

Geek said:
I was in New York in a very ritzy house, go to use the bathroom and there is a potty and a urinal. It made me giggle. Have you ever seen this before? Would you allow your man to have one? Do they want one?

That's funny.... I bet it'd keep the toilet a heck of a lot cleaner though!! :yay: Tell the hubby he has to clean his urinal.

It didn't have one of those nasty air freshener cakes in it, did it? Those things are nasty! :lmao:

Geek

Cowgirl said:
That's funny.... I bet it'd keep the toilet a heck of a lot cleaner though!! :yay: Tell the hubby he has to clean his urinal.

It didn't have one of those nasty air freshener cakes in it, did it? Those things are nasty! :lmao:

No, it was very pretty, for a urinal. How do you decorate that sucker :confused: Does it get it's own little rug :shrug: I did get the feeling like I had sneeked in the mens room again. I half expected to see Wenchy and Vrai :yay:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
My hubby knew a family that had one. They had 5 boys. Can you imagine cleaning up of all of them. :barf:

T

tikipirate

Geek said:

I recommend you ask the owner of the house about the origin of the urinal. My guess is the owner doesn't 'giggle'. And doesn't give a rip about what girls think about his urinal.

"Would you allow your man to have one?" What a sad comment.

Common ruse
Dirty face
Pretty noose is pretty hate
- Soundgarden

Last edited by a moderator:

J and M

Our plumber recommended putting one in our garage. I thought that was a good idea. I wouldn't want to look at one in my house though.

willie

Why not?

Attachments

• Blue%20Urinal.jpg
    Blue%20Urinal.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 142

Geek

tikipirate said:
I recommend you ask the owner of the house about the origin of the urinal. My guess is the owner doesn't 'giggle'. And doesn't give a rip about what girls think about his urinal.

"Would you allow your man to have one?" What a sad comment.

Common ruse
Dirty face
Pretty noose is pretty hate
- Soundgarden

:lmao: :killingme :lmao: :killingme

Geek

mainman said:
Can you imagine the beak indentations on that poor bastards neck....:killingme

He may have beak marks, but he is smiling because I put out like a crack whore for him. He is so :hot:

Last edited:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
I have a few friends who have urinals in their homes. definetely makes for esy bathroom maintenance when you have a bunch of drunkards over. I thought it was an awesome idea. :yay:

S

StrwberryKisses

flomaster said:
I have a few friends who have urinals in their homes. definetely makes for esy bathroom maintenance when you have a bunch of drunkards over. I thought it was an awesome idea. :yay:

Just what I want another nasty thing people pee in to clean. No thanks

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
StrwberryKisses said:
Just what I want another nasty thing people pee in to clean. No thanks

If there is a man in the house who is intelligent enough to use pinesol then you wouldn't have to clean it. LOL

S

StrwberryKisses

flomaster said:
If I wanted one in my home, I would clean it.

You must be one of those Rare men that Know how to clean. I wish i had help in my house cleaning today