used/unwanted tack

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
my 4h club is having a table at the tack swap this coming march 24, and we are going to sell tack that some people i know are giving to us, which were going to sell the items and give them half the money and my club, as a fundraiser, takes the other half. I was wondering if any one was willing to donate some unwanted tack/ horse clothes thats just lying around your barn and you just want to get rid of. Please pm if u have any thing, or questions! thanks lots!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Pasofever said:
I will donate a 1/2 lb chestnut tail extension..I dont want any money back out of it..

Paso you have a sweet soul. SMTR has a table also. Mostly just to promote the trail ride club. Are you gonna be there Paso?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
persimmoncf said:
Paso you have a sweet soul. SMTR has a table also. Mostly just to promote the trail ride club. Are you gonna be there Paso?

I have not even paid attention to when it is...I will donate something for your table too...I have some tack stuff that did not sell on ebay..it is pretty much paso stuff but I will get something together for ya...

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
No Paso, If you are coming you can sell the stuff at our table and get the 100% monies...or donate your stuff to the 4H table. Hope to see you there. :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
flarenuphope said:
that would be awsome thanks lots!

Let me know if you want me to mail it to you or someone...or whatever..you can pick it up..just let me know...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
persimmoncf said:
No Paso, If you are coming you can sell the stuff at our table and get the 100% monies...or donate your stuff to the 4H table. Hope to see you there. :howdy:

Thanks...you know Mingiz and I will donate our money back anyway this year when we sponsor a ride..you know we make a good pair...I tell her where to hang the ribbon and point and she hangs it.. :killingme

mingiz

Horse Poor
:lalala: I'm just easy to get along with... :shrug: Paso :buttkick: you know what I would be saying to you right now don't cha.... :whistle: :tap: This year I point and you hang em.. :razz: Oh did you know we were hosting the Dec ride at the lake....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
:lalala: I'm just easy to get along with... :shrug: Paso :buttkick: you know what I would be saying to you right now don't cha.... :whistle: :tap: This year I point and you hang em..

If we are still friends.... :lmao:

mingiz said:
: Oh did you know we were hosting the Dec ride at the lake....

Yeah I saw it in the news letter thought you volunterred us...

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
If we are still friends.... :lmao:

Yeah I saw it in the news letter thought you volunterred us...

Friends Is that what you call it.....I thought you were just having fun abusing me. Making me feel bad that you didn't have a efin turkey feather.... :razz: :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Friends Is that what you call it.....I thought you were just having fun abusing me. Making me feel bad that you didn't have a efin turkey feather.... :razz: :huggy:

NOW you call it abuse when I was spanking your butt you said you liked it.. :ohwell:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Can I come over today for more spankings? :huggy: I do miss them. :razz: Can we use a saddle this time :flowers: No BOB..... :killingme :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Can I come over today for more spankings? :huggy: I do miss them. :razz: Can we use a saddle this time :flowers: No BOB..... :killingme :lmao:

:faint: see ya this afternoon...got a turkey feather for ya... :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
Oh did you know we were hosting the Dec ride at the lake....
:howdy: Its our tentative ride schedule...
St Mary's River Park is such a hit for our True Grit ride and since you guys did such a great job I wanted to offer it to you 1st :razz:. If its a prob let me know.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
That's fine MGH I'm use to Paso setting me up for the kill.... :lmao: and abusing me....... :huggy: :razz:

I thought she was setting me up...Hey GH good job of :buttkiss: now we can't say no...and I already said you could keep our money...oh Mingiz what we put ourselves through..

BTW LOVED the ride Sunday...I laughed all the way home...it was a ball :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
I thought she was setting me up...Hey GH good job of :buttkiss: now we can't say no...and I already said you could keep our money...oh Mingiz what we put ourselves through..

:lmao: seems to of come with the territory. WTH have I gotten myself into? :jameo:

We rode yesterday at the Lake. What a ride. I spent the afternoon holding Eastwood back because my daughter aka lilhorsechick decided she and her friend would ride bareback together. 7.5 miles, I guess you know what their a$$'s feel like today. Then we had SAHRAB, who bought a 5 year old dark bay percheron who has never seen a tree let alone those horse eating creatures called bicycles :yikes: And another friends horse that would not go through water, which as you know at the Lake is pretty hard to avoid. Plumloco spent the day playing musical horses. We were lucky to make it out by dark. Thank God there was an extra hour of light.

Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Dang Paso we should of rode the lake and had more fun watching those fools train big horses on trails..... :killingme Makes me appreciate my fat pony.....Of course been there done that.....Not fun :wench: