used/unwanted tack

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Dang Paso we should of rode the lake and had more fun watching those fools train big horses on trails..... :killingme Makes me appreciate my fat pony.....Of course been there done that.....Not fun :wench:

How many people were going to go with us yesterday? How many turned around and went back when they saw us take off in the woods with the crotchrockets and your fat pony who thought she was a crotch rocket?. :lmao: I think we did 3 hrs of ride in an hour.. :whistle:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
How many people were going to go with us yesterday? How many turned around and went back when they saw us take off in the woods with the crotchrockets and your fat pony who thought she was a crotch rocket?. :lmao: I think we did 3 hrs of ride in an hour.. :whistle:

Yea really those silly tally ho people... :lmao: :killingme Fat pony is a crotch rocket in quarter horse clothing and sometimes she is in jumper clothing too... :whistle: :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
Then we had SAHRAB, who bought a 5 year old dark bay percheron who has never seen a tree let alone those horse eating creatures called bicycles :yikes:

Lemme guess, impulse buy at horsey store? SAHRABs horse obviously wasn't an 'ole Amish plug-horse :lol:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
happyappygirl said:
Lemme guess, impulse buy at horsey store? SAHRABs horse obviously wasn't an 'ole Amish plug-horse :lol:

No :smack: it wasnt an impulse buy, there was a (little) thought that went into it.

After losing Tonk to twist, we ended up finding Deuce (AKA Douche :killingme) from a buddy who Farriers at La Grange Stables in Virginia.

A bunch of us (Me, MyLilPony, Plumloco, GoldenHorse, Wes, and a Bud from VA) all went and checked him out on Saturday.

Was told he was a lesson horse, but that the kids were intimidated by his size (which of course apealed to me).

Although we found that he was REALLY GREEN, he most likely never been out of the Ring, and he wouldnt Lope/Canter. The owner told me "He's a draft they only Walk & Trot, none of that Canter crap" :lmao: he's obviously never seen Moe on a trail ride. Slept on it Saturday, and ended up picking him up Sunday.

My first horse Zeus (who i had no business being on) was as green as him, with a similiar attitude (wants to learn but i didnt have a clue). thankfully now i have more confidence (or is that lack of sense?) with this crazy horse riding idea.

He's a tad smaller than Moe (for those that know him) in height but otherwise built similar, except he's a (i think) Dark Bay,(others think he's a faded black) with white around his coronet bands on his rear feet. AND HE HAS A TAIL!

We'll be there Sunday, ya'll can have fun watching me try to keep this beast from bolting every time the wind blows a leaf off the trees :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SAHRAB said:
A bunch of us (Me, MyLilPony, Plumloco, GoldenHorse, Wes, and a Bud from VA) all went and checked him out on Saturday.
We'll be there Sunday, ya'll can have fun watching me try to keep this beast from bolting every time the wind blows a leaf off the trees :lmao:
:howdy: you need to change your name to SAHRAP....since your now riding a percheron:lmao:
You need to post his pic. Definently no ole Amish plug horse! Deuce is awesome and you did great on him.

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
This should be an interesting ride then....Rottncop is looking forward to riding LeRoy on his first organized trail ride after his snip-snip....and i'm riding the mighty-might Chester da Molester ALSO his first "real" organized ride after his snip-snip. :faint: (no Percy our ride at your place didn't count as "organized" :lol:) Who will use my video camera to record the big day?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SAHRAB said:
The owner told me "He's a draft they only Walk & Trot, none of that Canter crap"
This owner would of $hit if he saw this big boy rolling down the trail.

SAHRAB said:
He didn't spook at all and you would of thought they had been doing this forever.

As a matter of fact we don't have anything stories to tell. What's wrong with this picture? I did look back one time and saw Rottncop come to a stop and ended up kind of leaning to the left of the center of his saddle, but he recovered like a pro. He did a fantastic job riding Leroy:clap:.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Schweatie horse, hard turn, loose girth....That was too funny. It's the first time he's ever ridden in a treeless saddle :lol:
LeRoy was an absolute doll. And i have someone coming to ride him thursday...it will be a sad day for ole rottncop. he may never forgive me for selling his horse. :frown:
check out the ride thread. i have more pix too.....

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
it will be a sad day for ole rottncop. he may never forgive me for selling his horse. :frown:check out the ride thread. i have more pix too.....

Poor, poor rottncop! He looks good on Leroy, they fit together. The Rockies are nice but a little girlie for rottncop. JMHO.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
Poor, poor rottncop! He looks good on Leroy, they fit together. The Rockies are nice but a little girlie for rottncop. JMHO.
i told him this morning, if he can talk this guy OUT of buying LeRoy he can keep him.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
i told him this morning, if he can talk this guy OUT of buying LeRoy he can keep him.

Just tell the guy you decided not to sell him and dont even let him come out...you have done this to RC too many times with this horse..give it up and keep him.. :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
Just tell the guy you decided not to sell him and dont even let him come out...you have done this to RC too many times with this horse..give it up and keep him.. :lmao:
:yeahthat: You don't want your man to look all girlie riding a rocky, do ya? :razz:

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
so who will ride them? :frown:
i only have ONE butt.

ps MY man can't look girlie if i paid him to try :lol:
MorganLover says i should make him a cowboy hat model :yay:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:

:yeahthat: You don't have to patronize this person. It's your horse. I have never met RC, but he looked very humble on LeRoy and if they click, let a good thing be. I wouldn't want to have to ride a rockie. I want to be in porportion with my horse. RC & LeRoy look good together. I like Paso's horses but I would never buy one because we wouldn't look good together..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
RC is very good looking with beautiful blue eyes but dont tell Happy I said that.. :lmao:

Mingiz you do look good on a Paso...

You look better then this guy :yikes: remember him on the :gossip: ride?

47b6ce02b3127cce9854814504580000001.jpg

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
:yeahthat: You don't have to patronize this person. It's your horse. I have never met RC, but he looked very humble on LeRoy and if they click, let a good thing be. I wouldn't want to have to ride a rockie. I want to be in porportion with my horse. RC & LeRoy look good together. I like Paso's horses but I would never buy one because we wouldn't look good together..
:yeahthat: Happy don't make us do a poll :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
RC is very good looking with beautiful blue eyes but dont tell Happy I said that.. :lmao:

Paso wth are you doing with a picture of W? He would kill you if he sees this picture. That looks kind of like his horse, Gizmo that had to be put down, but I don't think it has enough color.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:

I like the paso's ride but I don't care for thier frame. I like fat stuff ya know....Look at me and fat pony.... :lmao: OH! and at one time I looked like that too. :razz:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
I like the paso's ride but I don't care for thier frame. I like fat stuff ya know....Look at me and fat pony.... :lmao: OH! and at one time I looked like that too. :razz:

Is that suppose to be a paso he's riding? It looks like W riding an app. And W always rides like that :lmao:. One day he's gonna ride so far up that he goes right over his horses shoulder. I should show him this picture and maybe he will know why were always telling him to give the horse his damn head.

mingiz

Horse Poor
mygoldnhorse said:
Is that suppose to be a paso he's riding? It looks like W riding an app. And W always rides like that :lmao:. One day he's gonna ride so far up that he goes right over his horses shoulder. I should show him this picture and maybe he will know why were always telling him to give the horse his damn head.

No= no paso in pic I was just saying that I used to look like that riding. Never in the saddle and holdin hold..... :wench: