used/unwanted tack

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
Paso wth are you doing with a picture of W? He would kill you if he sees this picture. That looks kind of like his horse, Gizmo that had to be put down, but I don't think it has enough color.

How could you NOT save a picture like this...A picture is worth 1000 word..Oh BTW if I ever look like this..Please shoot me..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
OK I guess it's fate...The fellow called RC and told him he couldn't come for 2 weeks to see the horse, and RC hung up on him :lol: So he's staying. I felt terrible. Now we both feel better. LeRoy is such a good boy. RC says he's his idea of the perfect horse. And so it goes, i guess we'll have some spots on our farm forever. Chey (the big bay blanketed mare) Tequila the leopard, and LeRoy. I'm not sure what to do about Bliss Te's filly by LeRoy yet. Boy's fiance wants her...so she'll prolly be in the family forever too. Thank GOODNESS Baron (Chey's baby boy) is already sold. :faint:

i work for Hay.

Eventer29

guess Id better get my butt out n start gathering up crap, mom tells me we have a table at the swap. Least maybe I can get rid of some of this western stuff I'll never use again..about 12 western saddles n couldnt tell ya the last time anyone around here rode western. Was gonna take my speed saddle, but guess I'll hang onto it in case I want to do barrels n stuff at MW since the weenies wont let us do the speed classes in english lol

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
OK I guess it's fate...The fellow called RC and told him he couldn't come for 2 weeks to see the horse, and RC hung up on him :lol: So he's staying. I felt terrible. Now we both feel better. LeRoy is such a good boy. RC says he's his idea of the perfect horse.

YEAH!!!!!! Sounds like fate to me. I am glad it worked out that RC is keeping Leroy. Its hard to find just that right horse and I have a feeling they were meant for each other. Now we just have to find poor JH a horse.

I love your new av. What a cutie. Is that Maverick?

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mygoldnhorse said:
YEAH!!!!!! Sounds like fate to me. I am glad it worked out that RC is keeping Leroy. Its hard to find just that right horse and I have a feeling they were meant for each other. Now we just have to find poor JH a horse.

I love your new av. What a cutie. Is that Maverick?

I have a friend who has a dun QH who is an anyone can ride horse. Great personality, he is older but has several years left. Her health has not been the best lately and she is going to have to sell him. She is looking of course for a wonderful forever home for him. I told her I would keep an eye out for her. :howdy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SouthernMdRocks said:
I have a friend who has a dun QH who is an anyone can ride horse. Great personality, he is older but has several years left. Her health has not been the best lately and she is going to have to sell him. She is looking of course for a wonderful forever home for him. I told her I would keep an eye out for her. :howdy:

I will ask Happy to get the information from you. Poor JH. :huggy: He is a good friend and had a horse for a long time but did not ride it much, just once in awhile he would go riding with his wife and daughters. But about a year ago his old mare had to be put down. Back in the summer they started riding with us and since the group has other men he has started riding all the time. He has over the past six months tried 3. The first one jumped creeks and would nearly knock him off. The next one was a really laid back but he can not get him into the creek, unless he gets off and walks it across :lmao:. And the one he rode last Sunday went into the creek like a charm but if he trotted the horse got a little squirrelly. He is getting really discouraged and the horse you mentioned sounds like what he is looking for and your friend's horse would have a great home. Thanks!

SLIM

SouthernMdRocks said:

Where is she located and how much does she want for him? I have two boys who are learning how to ride and I have a place to keep him.

SLIM

Eventer29 said:
guess Id better get my butt out n start gathering up crap, mom tells me we have a table at the swap. Least maybe I can get rid of some of this western stuff I'll never use again..about 12 western saddles n couldnt tell ya the last time anyone around here rode western. Was gonna take my speed saddle, but guess I'll hang onto it in case I want to do barrels n stuff at MW since the weenies wont let us do the speed classes in english lol

Where is the swap meet? I may interested in western saddles. Do you have any youth saddles for horses?

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Eventer29 said:
o0o0o0o0o0o more compition! the msa also has speed classes, they need people in those classes.

Eventer29

Are the MSA classes like real speed classes or like timed fun? I glanced at the class list but dont remember n it takes forever to bring them up on this slowww computer. I knwo we'll be there saturday doing the jumper classes and maybe a couple of the rated hunter, and sunday I'm taking kids and greenies probably. I'm guessing the speed classes are on sunday (the non rated day)?

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Eventer29 said:
Are the MSA classes like real speed classes or like timed fun? I glanced at the class list but dont remember n it takes forever to bring them up on this slowww computer. I knwo we'll be there saturday doing the jumper classes and maybe a couple of the rated hunter, and sunday I'm taking kids and greenies probably. I'm guessing the speed classes are on sunday (the non rated day)?
yup there going to be on sunday. there having open speed for barrels,poles and keyhole, and there also having walk trot for them too.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
flarenuphope said:
yup there going to be on sunday. there having open speed for barrels,poles and keyhole, and there also having walk trot for them too.
We have a trail ride that day so I'm sorry but I'll have to miss this one. See you at the next one, hopefully, but I do remember msa shows conflicted with other rides and shows that I already have scheduled. I have not heard back from smha with their answer to our request for speed events, they said after their March meeting. I know they said if they could accomadate us they would put us in on Saturdays which worked so much better for me.