Utah man shot multiple times by police during traffic stop possibly tied to sovereign citizen movement

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Was the gun in his hand or was it just in the car? It's hard to tell from the video.

Reactions: BOP

TPD

the poor dad
Back to the sovereign citizen thing – I’ve watched numerous videos on the YouTube of people getting pulled over by the cops, claiming to be sovereign citizens and showing papers where they have been to court and won. In a lot of cases, these cops end up letting the guys go free and congratulate them for winning their argument in court. If you notice, the Fox News article does not give a lot of details about a sovereign citizen, and what it entails. My guess is there is something to it, and the media has been told to keep quiet about it. But I’m really not sure – I have not done enough research on it yet to know how legit it is.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

I need to find a copy of the article that Jack Rue wrote for St. Mary's Today many years ago, about St. George Islanders blowing the bridge and the island just drifting away because the only thing keeping it moored was the bridge.
I wondered what really happened to the Oakwood Lodge Inn.

BOP

Back to the sovereign citizen thing – I’ve watched numerous videos on the YouTube of people getting pulled over by the cops, claiming to be sovereign citizens and showing papers where they have been to court and won. In a lot of cases, these cops end up letting the guys go free and congratulate them for winning their argument in court. If you notice, the Fox News article does not give a lot of details about a sovereign citizen, and what it entails. My guess is there is something to it, and the media has been told to keep quiet about it. But I’m really not sure – I have not done enough research on it yet to know how legit it is.
Well, it's not like you have anything else to do, down there in Scotland.

Hey, let's buy Perdue! We could start a cult and tell people that they need to donate all their worldly possessions to us, and then turn the elevators into a commune. At some point, we could even supply free Kool-aid.

• Love
Reactions: TPD

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
With all the come-heres to the island, this is more like it.
View attachment 169442
OK..how about this one?

no disassemble.jpg