Valentine’s Day

Misfit

Lawful neutral
What is everybody doing? I need some new ideas, something that will top taking her to Sonic like I did last year. :yay:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I am getting the handler a new cook book and some new pans, you could try that.

Good idea, but my wife only cooks one dish and that's macaroni & cheese. She said that she liked bowling once so I was thinking abou getting her a bowling ball. It would be romantic that I remembered her saying it once.

sockgirl77

What is everybody doing? I need some new ideas, something that will top taking her to Sonic like I did last year. :yay:

Hmmm...going to work, picking up the kids, going home to fix dinner, taking my son to taekwondo class, doing laundry, doing dishes, picking son up from taekwondo, getting laid, getting a kiss good night, going to sleep.

It's just another day. I hear "I love you" every day. I don't need one day out of the year for him to prove it to me.

:shrug:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Hmmm...going to work, picking up the kids, going home to fix dinner, taking my son to taekwondo class, doing laundry, doing dishes, picking son up from taekwondo, getting laid, getting a kiss good night, going to sleep.

It's just another day. I hear "I love you" every day. I don't need one day out of the year for him to prove it to me.

:shrug:

Okay, I didn't see bowling ball or Sonic in your post so I'm thinking I'm on the wrong track. If he did all the kid picking up and dropping off stuff plus made dinner (AKA Sonic) would that be a good Valentine’s Day?

sockgirl77

Okay, I didn't see bowling ball or Sonic in your post so I'm thinking I'm on the wrong track. If he did all the kid picking up and dropping off stuff plus made dinner (AKA Sonic) would that be a good Valentine’s Day?

Sure, but that's not going to happen so I'll settle for knowing that he loves me every other day of the year. :ohwell:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
It has been a tradition for many years.... and some of my friends join us now.

but I take the dogs to Brusters for ice cream :buddies:

KDENISE977

Sure, but that's not going to happen so I'll settle for knowing that he loves me every other day of the year. :ohwell:

I hear "I love you" every day too...but it never hurts to get something extra. Maybe send mommy to bed a few hours early, not that I'd sleep because I'd be worrying about what he would be doing wrong w/ the kid :lol:

sockgirl77

I hear "I love you" every day too...but it never hurts to get something extra. Maybe send mommy to bed a few hours early, not that I'd sleep because I'd be worrying about what he would be doing wrong w/ the kid :lol:

I guess that I've just never found the importance of Valentine's Day. It's over-commercialized and I completely despise hearing women say "oh my GAWD he better get me something good for Valentine's Day" and crap like that. Then again, I don't get women who will not put out if they don't get a great Valentine's Day present. They're hurting themselves. :lol:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Thats a good idea, you should get hank to give your wife some for valentines day, so you do have to.

No, but I did re-think what I'm gonna do. I'm going to give her a "her" day. I'll do everything, drive the kids to their activities, take care of the meals for the day. She can just sit on the sofa and play candy crush until she falls asleep from sugar crush fatigue.

acommondisaster

Haven't looked to see if I'm working or not; if not, maybe out to dinner, but we generally don't do anything romantic or special. I usually get the kids and their families a box of chocolates.

MarieB

Good idea, but my wife only cooks one dish and that's macaroni & cheese. She said that she liked bowling once so I was thinking abou getting her a bowling ball. It would be romantic that I remembered her saying it once.

Take her bowling

sockgirl77

Ummm, so you're saying because it's Valentine's Day women should put out? But it's also just another day? Is what you really mean that the women should just put out when ever the request comes along?:rolleyes:

A request should not have to be made...