Valentine’s Day

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
well that all depends on what SHE SAYS - is that her "love day" present? Sounds a bit odd ..... then again I have to consider the source LOL

New pots and pans to cook with and a new floor to stand on while cooking my dinner. What more could any woman want?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:hot: my kinda present.

well in that case ..... the front end on my SUV need to be over-hauled ..... I'd be thrilled to get that as a gift - on a serious note ... can't wait to get that thing back on the road, it's been a long process getting it fixed up so it will run for another 200k miles.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I was actually being sarcastic. I can't thing of anything I'd want less than a six foot teddy bear.

My Father gave me the one I had. After he died I felt bad about donating it, but I just didn't have space for it, and I figured someone else could spend some time finding space for it LOL. He also bought me that Famous Gorilla/kitten pair stuffed critters. I need to donate those also!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
In that case I apologize. Every gift from a father is a keeper, especially something like that. :huggy:

One thing my Dad gave me that I will never part with is a big natural clump of Amethyst - not sure where he bought it, but it's very heavy and gorgeous. I see small clumps of this for sale online for $60-$100 - if that's the case this piece must be worth more than $500? I put a pencil in the picture for a size reference. I have considered making some jewelry from pieces of this.

One is picture of front, other is picture of the back.

Attachments

• 2014-02-12_14-15-03_121.jpg
    2014-02-12_14-15-03_121.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 2014-02-12_14-14-52_735.jpg
    2014-02-12_14-14-52_735.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 63

Radiant1

Soul Probe
One thing my Dad gave me that I will never part with is a big natural clump of Amethyst - not sure where he bought it, but it's very heavy and gorgeous. I see small clumps of this for sale online for $60-$100 - if that's the case this piece must be worth more than $500? I put a pencil in the picture for a size reference. I have considered making some jewelry from pieces of this.

One is picture of front, other is picture of the back.

I have a chunk of amethyst about that size. If you ever use it for jewelry, please let me know what you did, who did it, and how it turned out.

NurseSherri

I'm going to make my honey chocolate pots de creme, easy style... this recipe is so good! I'm going to serve it in fancy martini glasses that I bought for the occasion. home made dinner (not sure what yet)... got him a few presents, including some awesome new sex books to play with... bubble bath... then naughty nurse is going to come over to make sure he is following his health regimen as he was ordered! LOL... I love Valentine's Day... well, at least I do now that I'm with someone awesome. TMI??!!
Here's the recipe, if you are interested:
Pots de Creme | The Pioneer Woman Cooks | Ree Drummond