VEHICLE INSURANCE GOING UP

PeoplesElbow

Just thought I'd share, My tags ran out in June, got my new sticker and registration card no problem but I forgot to put them on before a 350ish mile trip, drive 350 miles there drove around for four days while there and then 350 miles back yesterday all on expired tags. Had several cop cars pass me, I passed a few speed traps etc and so much as a funny look my way.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Just thought I'd share, My tags ran out in June, got my new sticker and registration card no problem but I forgot to put them on before a 350ish mile trip, drive 350 miles there drove around for four days while there and then 350 miles back yesterday all on expired tags. Had several cop cars pass me, I passed a few speed traps etc and so much as a funny look my way.

There's that White privilege popping up again.

luvmygdaughters

Criminal!! I did the same thing, drove for about 3 months with expired stickers on my car, never got the renewal notice in the mail. An employee at Food Lion pointed out to me that the stickers were expired.

Grumpy

Criminal!! I did the same thing, drove for about 3 months with expired stickers on my car, never got the renewal notice in the mail. An employee at Food Lion pointed out to me that the stickers were expired.
Had the same thing happen to me a couple years ago, co-worker following me out of the parking lot noticed my tags were 4 months dead and let me know.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Mine have never expired. I get renewal notices for everything including my license via email, and 2 seconds to do it online. With the reliability of snail mail, maybe switch to email/text for notifications.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Wasn't in MD most of that time.
I told you that you can't claim white privilege. Being able to afford a second home/vacation retreat is unconscionable today in our great nation. If you're going to use some sort of lame "I was working" excuse that's just as bad taking a good job away from a disadvantaged person.

OccamsRazor

Just so y'all know expired registration is no longer a primary cause for a traffic stop in Maryland. It's one of those "disparate impact" things so you can't claim white privilege.
Might want to tell the MSP. Friend of mine (whom I have warned many, many times) was pulled over this past weekend only for expired tags.